Mother's Day Carnation
Spring Shamrock
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Cake
Feedback
99.5% (196) +
NOTICE: Storm Dorris has hit and I am currently experience power outages.

Hi everyone! I'm selling some Pokemon here for BTB or collectibles trades. All of my Pokemon are "pure-bred" - meaning they are 100% legal and legitimate: they are hatched by me in game without any third party cheat devices, not even to speed up egg hatching. As a result, they will pass any hack checks so they can be used for smogon-rules (and other) competitive playing. For a summary of what I am selling, see this guide:

1. Breeding Rejects (Breejects)
These are Pokemon that are almost perfect, but they have some minor flaws. They are fantastic breeding stock though and could potentially be used for some minor competitions.

2. Competitive Pokemon
These are "perfect" Pokemon, perfect meaning they have the best ability, nature and IVs for their battle function. Most will have 5IVs (they do not need 6IVs because only the attack or special attack is needed, which one depends on the move-pool of the Pokemon.) These Pokemon come both as untouched level 1 Pokemon with no EVs, and as fully EV trained and levelled up Pokemon with smogon recommended move-sets.

3. Rare Ball Pokemon
These are Pokemon in rare Pokemon balls (cannot be bought in the current or previous gens.) Females are usually preferred, but males are also available. The Pokeballs usually serve no purpose outside of aesthetic appeal.

4. Custom Competitive Pokemon
I can breed you custom competitive Pokemon. I have Bank, so any Pokemon catchable in AS/X/Moon can be bred. Please be reasonable in your requests as these are all legit/legal Pokemon bred in-game and not generated using a cheat device so your order may take some time.

5. Legendary Pokemon
I occasionally obtain legendary Pokemon with different IV layouts. They go for between 25-100 BTB depending on how rare they are or how good their EVs are.

6. Shiny Pokemon
Various shiny Pokemon available for sale. The price depending on IVs, nature and such. Check back often, as I get a few in every now and then!

7. 6IV Pokemon
I have some 6IV Pokemon which are great for breeding purposes. Their natures and abilities are generally unimportant since they will be holding the destiny knot during breeding.

Please do not ask me to level up your Pokemon above lv. 50 unless you want to wait an extremely long time to get them. I don't use hacks to level, and Poke Pelago is insanely slow. You have been warned.

2ljm6c3.gif
2ljm6c3.gif

Breejects

In my quest to breed competitive Pokemon in Moon, I have gained quite a few good breeding rejects that seem like a waste to just throw out. They are cluttering my boxes up though, so I do need to get rid of them. They are suitable for in-game use, possibly some competitive play or as breeding stock. All of them are bred in-in game without any third party cheat devices.

General information
- All Pokemon are level 1 and untouched.
- None of these Pokemon are EV trained.
- They have no ribbons.
- I have every TM in the game, if you want a TM move on a Pokemon I can do so free of charge.
- Evolution stones for the Pokemon may be available for purchase; ask me if I have any in stock.

Squirtle
squirtle.png

- Sex: All male
- IVs: 5IVs
- Pokeball: Pokeball
- Ability: Rain dish
- Nature: Modest
- Egg moves: None
- Price: 10 BTB

Mimikyu
mimikyu.gif

- Sex: Males and Females
- Pokeball: Quick Ball
- Ability: Disguise
- Nature: Adamant

Drampa
drampa.gif

- Sex: Males and Females
- Pokeball: Ultra ball
- Ability: Beserk

Vulpix (Aloha form)
vulpix-alola.gif

- Sex: All Female
- Pokeball: Love Ball
- Ability: Snow Warning
- Nature: Timid
- Egg moves: Moonblast, powder snow, freeze-dry.
- Price: 15 BTB

Comfey
comfey.gif

- Sex: All female
- Pokeball: Luxury Ball
- Ability: Triage
- Nature: Bold

Bounsweet
bounsweet.gif

- Sex: All female
- Pokeball: Great Ball
- Ability: Oblivious (Evolves to Queenly Majesty)
- Nature: Jolly

Wimpod
wimpod.gif

- Sex: Male/Female
- Pokeball: Quick Ball
- Ability: Wimp out
- Nature: Adamant

2ljm6c3.gif
2ljm6c3.gif

Competitive Pokemon

I have a selection of Pokemon with perfect IV placement (5IVs minimum with the missing IV on the unused attack/special attack stat), the best nature to match their IVs and best abilities. All of these Pokemon are fit for competitive play. Since they are not hacked or modified outside of the game, they are 100% legit and legal for all competitions.

Untrained Section: Information
- All Pokemon are level 1 and untouched.
- None of these Pokemon are EV trained.
- They have no ribbons.
- They can be EV trained, leveled and taught appropriate competitive moves for extra BTB.
- If you need help with move-sets and EVs, I will tell you completely free of charge.

Snivy
snivy.png

- Sex: Male
- Level: 1
- IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
- EVs: None
- Ability: Contrary
- Moveset: Incomplete, requires levelling.
- Ribbons: None
- Price: 20 BTB

Trained Section: Information
- All Pokemon are levelled up (it will be listed what the exact level is.)
- All Pokemon are fully EV trained.
- I have every TM in the game, if you want a TM move on a Pokemon I can do so free of charge.
- Evolution stones for the Pokemon may be available for purchase; ask me if I have any in stock, though generally these are already fully evolved if an item is required.
- They will have their complete or partially complete move-sets (it will be stated if incomplete.)

Serperior
serperior.png

- Sex: Female
- Level: 36
- EVs: 252 Sp. Atk/252 Spe/remainder HP
- Ability: Contrary
- Moveset: Incomplete, requires levelling.
- Price: 40 BTB

Haunter
haunter.png

- Level: 41
- EVs: 252 Sp. Atk/252 Spe/remainder HP
- Ability: Levitate
- Moveset: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Sludge Bomb.
- Price: 35 BTB

Drampa
drampa.gif

- Level: 1
- IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
- EVs: 252 Sp. Atk/252 Spe/Remainder HP
- Ability: Beserk
- Pokeball: Ultra Ball
- Move-set: Incomplete
- Price: 30 BTB

Tsareena
tsareena.gif

- Level: 37
- IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
- EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/remainder HP
- Ability: Queenly Majesty
- Nature: Jolly
- Pokeball: Great Ball
- Moveset: Incomplete
- Price: 30 BTB

2ljm6c3.gif
2ljm6c3.gif

Rare Ball Pokemon

I have a collection of Pokemon in rare balls. These are available for purchase for a small price of 5 BTB each (or 15 BTB for low gender ratios.) They can be bred and most will have at least 2-3 IVs. They may be either male or female. If you want specific IVs then that will cost you extra.

General information
- These Pokemon will all be level 1 and untouched.
- They will have at least 2-3 IVs but may have up to 4-5 IVs.
- There are many kinds of balls available.
- You may select the gender of the Pokemon.
- Note: Females for some Pokemon may be more expensive if their gender ratio is low.
- Some of these balls are given as one-per-game in Pokemon Sun/Moon. I will trade one-to-one for Pokemon not listed here, or pay 5 BTB for the Pok?mon in its ball, or 3 BTB for the unused ball itself.

Dream Ball
- Abra
- Absol
- Aerodactyl
- Alomomola
- Buneary
- Cacnea
- Carvanha
- Cleffa
- Dratini (with Extreme Speed)
- Drilbur
- Ducklett
- Drifloon
- Elgyem
- Eevee
- Exeggcute
- Feebas
- Gligar
- Grimer
- Hoothoot
- Igglybuff
- Kangaskhan
- Kricketot
- Magby
- Mareep
- Misdreavus
- Munna
- Natu
- Oddish
- Pidgey
- Poliwag
- Ralts
- Riolu
- Roselia
- Sableye
- Sandshrew
- Sigilyph
- Shuckle
- Slowpoke
- Smoochum
- Snorunt
- Solosis
- Swabu
- Swinub
- Stunfisk
- Seviper
- Spiritomb
- Tangela
- Tympole
- Venipede
- Vulpix
- Weedle
- Whismur
- Zubat

Moon Ball
- Absol
- Bounsweet
- Eevee
- Gastly
- Houndour
- Mareep
- Medicham
- Misdreavus
- Ralts
- Rockruff
- Snivy
- Vulpix (Aloha)

Love Ball
- Bounsweet
- Buneary
- Exeggcute
- Eevee
- Heracross
- Misdreavus
- Ralts
- Snubbull
- Vulpix (Aloha)

Heavy Ball
- Gligar
- Numel
- Phanpy
- Rhyhorn
- Snorlax

Fast Ball

Friend Ball
- Bellsprout
- Chikorita
- Exeggcute
- Ralts
- Yanma

Level Ball
- Cyndaquil
- Elekid
- Rhyhorn
- Shuckle
- Weedle

Safari Ball
- Aron
- Bagon
- Duskull
- Lotad
- Roselia
- Seedot
- Trapinch
- Zigzagoon

Lure Ball
- Mareanie
- Finneon

Beast Ball
- Eevee
- Riolu
- Vanillite

2ljm6c3.gif
2ljm6c3.gif

Custom Competitive Pokemon

For a price, I can breed you competitive Pokemon. Keep in mind that I have all of the starters from the previous generations with their hidden abilities; I recommend looking into those if you are new to competitive play as they are quite good.

Information
- All of these Pokemon will have 5IVs, missing either attack or special attack depending on which is unused.
- They are all level 1 and will not be EV trained.
- Their Pokeball depends on the breeding parent.
- if you are unsure on what is best, leave the ability and nature blank. I will breed them with the optimal ability and nature for their battle function.
- A guide will be provided with the Pokemon regarding moves and EVs.
- If you want a specific sex, ribbon or otherwise please state so in the 'other' section.
- The base price is 20 BTB, if you need extra the price will increase.

Order Form
- Pokemon:
- IVs: (31/31/31/X/31/31 or 31/X/31/31/31/31 advised)
- Ability:
- Nature:
- Other:
- Price:

2ljm6c3.gif
2ljm6c3.gif

Legendary Pokemon

I have a collection of legendary Pokemon from events and trades. All prices are negotiable to a certain degree so please feel free to haggle with me a little bit.

50-100 BTB
Yvetal (lv. 50, ultra ball, lax, dark aura, 3 IVs.)

100+ BTB
- Coming soon!

2ljm6c3.gif
2ljm6c3.gif

Shiny Pokemon

I have a box of shiny Pokemon that I have no need for. Some are from trades, others are bred in my game but don't have the right IVs or ability for me to use. Prices are negotiable, so feel free to haggle with me!

25-50 BTB
Metagross (Quiet, Clear Body, 1IVs)
Dugtrio (Hasty, Sand veil, 0IVs.)

50-100 BTB
Hariyama (Adamant, thick fat, 6IVs)

2ljm6c3.gif
2ljm6c3.gif

6IV Pokemon

I have some 6IV Pokemon which are great for breeding. The price is 20 BTB per Pokemon.

Swablu (Male)
Bounsweet (Female)
Mimikyu (Male)
Vulpix (Female)

Last edited:
Current Orders!

Draco (Status: Breeding complete, EV training complete, Moveset completed.)
Mimikyu (Ghostchu, Competitive bred, EV'd, Leveled)
Drampa (Draca, Female, Competitive bred, EV'd Leveled)
Total: 100 BTB

LinkToTheWorld (Status: Order ready for delivery!)
Dream ball list:
Aerodactyl
Elgyem
Hoothoot
Spirittomb
Tympole
Swinub
Gilgar
Tangela
Cacnea
Ralts
Dratini
Riolu

Standard list:
Tyorgue

Safari ball
Bagon
Duskull

Total: 70 BTB

Kyoko (Order ready for delivery!)
Mareanie (Female, Merciless)

Bounsweet (Sweet Veil, EM: Play Rough and Synthesis)

Sandygast (Water Compaction)

Turtonator

Lycanroc (Keen Eye, EM: Thunder Fang)

Total: 55 BTB

Last edited:
Heya, its hard to find other legit breeders anymore XD I have some HA mons with some nice iv's I can give you, I have a few of the harder ones to sos battle and get HA, like mareanie, pyukumuku, and sandygast. Im ok with giving them for free, female (or male). They are in luxury balls though, and I have quite a few HA pancham that are breedjects crowding up my boxes, so I could pick one out with good iv's if youd like.

Heya, its hard to find other legit breeders anymore XD I have some HA mons with some nice iv's I can give you, I have a few of the harder ones to sos battle and get HA, like mareanie, pyukumuku, and sandygast. Im ok with giving them for free, female (or male). They are in luxury balls though, and I have quite a few HA pancham that are breedjects crowding up my boxes, so I could pick one out with good iv's if youd like.

That's very kind of you! I'd love any you have to offer. I just got the bank update today so I will be moving the bulk of my collection from Alpha Sapphire to Moon. If you're into Dream Ball Pokemon and such, I can send you some females. :)

hi c: im interested in some love ball and dream ball pokemon. what pokemon do you have? c:

hi c: im interested in some love ball and dream ball pokemon. what pokemon do you have? c:

Hey! I just updated the list on page one and have all the love and dream ball Pokemon up. :)

hi i need some items. here i what i am requesting. toxic orb .focus sash, life orb, rocky helmet, kangaskhanite, metagrossite,Salamencite.

I was tninking 50tbt total would also like to maybe buy some bottle caps if you have we can talk about that later.
ill check back later if u perfer you can vm or pm , i should response within a day or so.

hi i need some items. here i what i am requesting. toxic orb .focus sash, life orb, rocky helmet, kangaskhanite, metagrossite,Salamencite.

I was tninking 50tbt total would also like to maybe buy some bottle caps if you have we can talk about that later.
ill check back later if u perfer you can vm or pm , i should response within a day or so.

Hey there, I'm not doing items at the moment since I haven't got into the battle tree yet. :)

Hi!
May I request these Pokemon?
Dream Ball Roselia
Dream Ball Misdreavus
Dream Ball Alomomola
Dream Ball Solosis
Moon Ball Ralts
Moon Ball Meditite

Total: 30 TBT
Is that okay? Gender and IVs don't matter.
Please PM me, if you want to, to notify me!

Hi!
May I request these Pokemon?
Dream Ball Roselia
Dream Ball Misdreavus
Dream Ball Alomomola
Dream Ball Solosis
Moon Ball Ralts
Moon Ball Meditite

Total: 30 TBT
Is that okay? Gender and IVs don't matter.
Please PM me, if you want to, to notify me!

Of course! I'll pm you and start breeding them right now.

Back