• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sapling clock?

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
So I know that you obtain it for you anniversary gift, but how does it happen? Do you need to go to town hall? Does Isabelle randomly show up at your door?

Also, I time traveled backwards like 6 months, will I still obtain it once i make it to the anniversary date?

Thanks in advance!

I just got is last month. Isabelle goes to your door and you head to the plaza with a few of your villagers (and one random NPC). She just hands you over the clock and that's about it. I really love it, especially because every hour it makes cute bird noises (at least I think it does, I've only seen it do that once)

No problem! And here, I found some screenshots to show a better example :)

Attachments

• HNI_0100_JPG.JPG
    HNI_0100_JPG.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 399
  • HNI_0098_JPG.JPG
    HNI_0098_JPG.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 433
  • HNI_0097_JPG.JPG
    HNI_0097_JPG.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 501
Thanks, I thought it'd look pretty nice since I love purple stuff (that's probably why I love Static so much xD)

My town is over three years old and I have yet to be offered the sapling clock. :(

I'm glad I saw this thread. The other was making me wonder why I never received a sapling clock. Glad to know it's just an update thing.

Back