• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Perfect IV Breeding! Currently Breeding: Mimikyu (Updated: Feb 8, 2017)

Khei

Professional pain in the
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
So I finished the main storyline and will soon complete my sun/moon pokedex to get the shiny charm.

Meanwhile I've managed to chain a perfect IV Ditto. Took a long while and more leppa berries than I care to recall but it finally happened. So I've begun breeding for perfect IVs.

I'm not taking requests but rather I will update this post when I switch to another pokemon to breed up and will take requests for the pokemon currently in my breeding program if anyone wants one. I WILL, however, take requests on natures. I also will not take requests for egg moves. If I happen to be breeding a pokemon with certain egg moves you're in luck. Otherwise you can at least use the 'mon you get from me to start your own breeding program.

I will add to this post as necessary should questions arise that I need to answer.

CURRENT BREEDING PROGRAM

Mimikyu with all 4 egg moves, Adamant nature, in Beast Balls.

Order below if you want one. These are being offered FOR FREE so you HAVE to be patient. There's still a fair amount of luck to getting all 6 IVs perfect.

Current perfect IV waiting list..

Reyrey (Litten)
Nox (Mimikyu)

Currently available NEAR perfect Pokemon

4iv Shiny Mimikyu (speed and HP are only "pretty/very good")

Last edited:
Sorry I've been offline for a few days. Whole family caught the flu.

Still working on breeding. The first 6iv is always hardest. I will update as soon as I have perfect 6ivs ready for new homes. ^^

Also.. If you want them still in the egg so you can hatch it and be the OT I CAN do that. Just means some soft resetting.

Finished my pokedex, got my oval and shiny charms. Now I'm doing full (game) time breeding.

Still working on a perfect Litten but I do have three near perfect (5 "best" IVs and "fantastic" HP) if anyone wants them.

Edit

I have a shiny Litten if anyone wants it.. Only 4 perfect IVs. Defense is the one lousy IV.

Last edited:
Can I have the Shiny Litten? I don't mind if it isn't perfect. c: PM me if it's okay.

Sorry. Shiny Litten was snatched up. I've managed to get a near perfect Shiny Rowlet too (keeping him tho) so Never know. I could end up with more shinies in the future.

Hey if you get any more shiny Pok?mon may I have one? I only really have a shiny suicine my friend gave me.

Could I have brave nature Crawbrawler? near perfect IVs?

If I end up breeding them, sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey if you get any more shiny Pok?mon may I have one? I only really have a shiny suicine my friend gave me.

If you don't care about stats I do have some extra shinies from black/white. Also let me know when you're available next and I can try to get you're perfect litten to you.

Change of plans.

Current program is Adamant Mimikyu with all 4 egg moves in beast balls.

Yooooo hmu with one please. I'll give tbt/other breded mons in return o:

How much tbt are you looking for?

If you still have one of those near perfect Mimikyu's I'll take one. I don't really need perfect IV's

How much tbt are you looking for?

No TBT needed. Just giving them away/trying to help folks out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you still have one of those near perfect Mimikyu's I'll take one. I don't really need perfect IV's

Sure. Getting 5ivs atm. Which stat do you care the least about?

Alright cool I'll add you and you add me back? I am available all day today so just lemme know what time you are available! :]

Back