Pokémon Perfect IV Breeding! Currently Breeding: Mimikyu (Updated: Feb 8, 2017)

Khei

Professional pain in the
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
So I finished the main storyline and will soon complete my sun/moon pokedex to get the shiny charm.

Meanwhile I've managed to chain a perfect IV Ditto. Took a long while and more leppa berries than I care to recall but it finally happened. So I've begun breeding for perfect IVs.

I'm not taking requests but rather I will update this post when I switch to another pokemon to breed up and will take requests for the pokemon currently in my breeding program if anyone wants one. I WILL, however, take requests on natures. I also will not take requests for egg moves. If I happen to be breeding a pokemon with certain egg moves you're in luck. Otherwise you can at least use the 'mon you get from me to start your own breeding program.

I will add to this post as necessary should questions arise that I need to answer.

CURRENT BREEDING PROGRAM

Mimikyu with all 4 egg moves, Adamant nature, in Beast Balls.

Order below if you want one. These are being offered FOR FREE so you HAVE to be patient. There's still a fair amount of luck to getting all 6 IVs perfect.

Current perfect IV waiting list..

Reyrey (Litten)
Nox (Mimikyu)

Currently available NEAR perfect Pokemon

4iv Shiny Mimikyu (speed and HP are only "pretty/very good")

Last edited:
Sorry I've been offline for a few days. Whole family caught the flu.

Still working on breeding. The first 6iv is always hardest. I will update as soon as I have perfect 6ivs ready for new homes. ^^

Also.. If you want them still in the egg so you can hatch it and be the OT I CAN do that. Just means some soft resetting.

Finished my pokedex, got my oval and shiny charms. Now I'm doing full (game) time breeding.

Still working on a perfect Litten but I do have three near perfect (5 "best" IVs and "fantastic" HP) if anyone wants them.

Edit

I have a shiny Litten if anyone wants it.. Only 4 perfect IVs. Defense is the one lousy IV.

Last edited:
Can I have the Shiny Litten? I don't mind if it isn't perfect. c: PM me if it's okay.

Sorry. Shiny Litten was snatched up. I've managed to get a near perfect Shiny Rowlet too (keeping him tho) so Never know. I could end up with more shinies in the future.

Hey if you get any more shiny Pok?mon may I have one? I only really have a shiny suicine my friend gave me.

Could I have brave nature Crawbrawler? near perfect IVs?

If I end up breeding them, sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey if you get any more shiny Pok?mon may I have one? I only really have a shiny suicine my friend gave me.

If you don't care about stats I do have some extra shinies from black/white. Also let me know when you're available next and I can try to get you're perfect litten to you.

Change of plans.

Current program is Adamant Mimikyu with all 4 egg moves in beast balls.

Yooooo hmu with one please. I'll give tbt/other breded mons in return o:

How much tbt are you looking for?

Alright cool I'll add you and you add me back? I am available all day today so just lemme know what time you are available! :]

Back