Tonight On Plot Scouting!

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
I flipped the flip out! I was plot/time scouting for a villager, Drago! I told myself, "let's prepare for a cycle of hours, and hours of new save files"...

Started the plot scouting, went to the ONLY spot I wanted Drago to move into... and he's moving into there!

Miracle! :3

Last edited:
Its a LOT better resetting now with the update, all those paths they won't mess up anymore! Vivian was in her perfect plot the first time for me as well!

Oh nice! But yeah, true. It's so convenient now with paths. You don't even need to plot reset once you get the hang of it and know what you're doing :)

I'm trying to plot scout Claude but it's taking forever. Ugh... lmao... Should have prepared more.

I'm trying to plot scout Claude but it's taking forever. Ugh... lmao... Should have prepared more.

You can always go back to the day you invited Claude in and add more paths to help with the plot resetting, and if you're worried he might still plot or you've gone the wrong day, just make a new character to check! When I was for real plot setting before the update I used to have to do this a lot, and going as far as moving PWP's to make the villagers move where I wanted them too! Now all you have to do is lay paths where they seem to want to plot the most (or put paths everywhere except where you want them to go!) and voil? plot resetting is a breeze! Just message me if you're not sure about my explanation :)

Yeah I have my whole town canvased now to prevent bad plotters and have 3 of the spaces for people to plot open so they'll choose one of them, I'm probably going to move in Etoile tomorrow and I want her to move in a specific plot so I am going to block 2 of them off and hopefully she'll behave and plot correctly.

I've set paths all over the place now to try and make plotting faster. I've made a couple of mistakes with missing spots and because I didn't load up on a new character they ended up locked in...
Other than that the majority of the time it's worked well and it has saved so much hassle. Before the update I would be resetting for hours at a time only to have the villager not end up in the perfect place

I hate how I miss a spec of place a villager can plot where I DO NOT want them!

Who else feels the same tbh?

I hate how I miss a spec of place a villager can plot where I DO NOT want them!

Who else feels the same tbh?

When I canvased my town I canvased around my trees leaving room for fruit to fall which left a space where two trees were that was 3X3 so a villager moved there, and killed my trees on top of it, it was Peanut so I mean she'd going to be moved out anyways it was just annoying. =[

I'm plot scouting. But what you told me, that must've sucked. I wouldn't be able to canvass my town. And if anyone does I suggest to them to make a temporary alt to place down the patterns so you can destroy them easier by demolishing the alt's home.

Haha yeah that would have made it a LOT easier, but after I get all my villagers which will be in a while I'm sure since I'm doing the OYC and not tt'ing, then I'll have to go about and kick up all the paths. RIP

Back