• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are your hobbies?

My hobbies are:
Reading books
Figure collecting
Colouring books
Singing
Playing video games

I sing, play piano, play guitar, hike, color, figure skate, and write music.

Drawing, crafting jewelry and sculptures from animal bones and other things I find outdoors, sleeping I guess lol, and occasionally writing poetry or songs. I have tried writing stories in the past, but I never finish them. Oh, and I occasionally get into photography. The type of art I practice varies, as in, I may practice jewelry making for a while before dropping it for another art. And then I continue to cycle them.

Playing video games, watching anime (mainly Studio Ghibli movies), browsing the web, watching movies in general, driving, and working out.

Kinda a mix of stereotypes, haha.

I love to dance (ballet) and I'm also a Barbie collector (does that count as a hobby? It sure takes up a lot of time!)

I used to really like writing, but not so much anymore. When I get into a story, I just write and write for hours without stopping.

I've got a lot of hobbies, honestly. Some I push off to the side, depending on my mood. Others I do all the time. The biggest ones are video games, writing stories, reading, watching anime, playing guitar, and cooking, not in that order.

Yes, cooking. Not baking. I'm not particularly good at making desserts/pastries. It'll taste fine, but I can't make them look pretty.

Reading
Language learning
Drawing
Violin, however I've always wanted to play the cello
Video games
Napping

My favorite hobby is attending live concerts. Many other things music related. I must have hundreds of vinyl records. That spans three generations. My grandparent's old jazzy albums. My dad's classic rock albums. And mine. I have between 1,000 and 2,000 CD's. A handful of cassette tapes. I bought premium sound for my car to listen to all my albums on. Six speakers for the cab of the car, and two big subwoofers for the trunk. Powered by 2 big amplifiers. A newer music-related hobby for me, is I started taking piano lessons just over a year ago.

Non-music related, I love hockey. I don't play really, but watching it. Pro, college or high school, it's all awesome. I think we all share one hobby: Nintendo and video games. I'm a huge Mario & Zelda series fan. I am actually new to Animal Crossing, but it's been fun, too. Kitty cats! Are my cats considered a hobby? I have 2 aquariums, the fishys might be a hobby.

Reading, watching films, writing essays (I hate creative writing), and tennis.

Acting and soccer will always be my favorite things to do

Hiking, gaming and reading. I'm currently re-reading War and Peace, which is one my favorite books by Leo Tolstoy. I also can play the cello, but I'm not sure it can be considered a hobby since I don't actively play it anymore.
I wanna take up gardening as another hobby, maybe even turn it into a career someday if opportunities reveal themselves.

Art
Video Games!
Writing! <3

Back