• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your hobbies?

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I teach for a living, but always loved to play instruments and sing. I thought about this because I recently found my semi old soundcloud that I haven't been on in at least a year haha!

https://soundcloud.com/andyp12345

I was not very good at guitar.

What was yours?

I've started to really get into knitting. Around Nov 2015, I was very depressed and I needed something to do that wasn't to strenuous. I found a pattern for a blanket and got my mom to help me. That took all winter. Again in Nov 2016 I picked it up again and made a second blanket, wgphich I finished in two months.

I'm hoping for the holidays I can make all my friends gifts for Christmas

I've started to really get into knitting. Around Nov 2015, I was very depressed and I needed something to do that wasn't to strenuous. I found a pattern for a blanket and got my mom to help me. That took all winter. Again in Nov 2016 I picked it up again and made a second blanket, wgphich I finished in two months.

I'm hoping for the holidays I can make all my friends gifts for Christmas

Make me a blanket with all Maple faces on it.

One of my hobbies is mentioning my hobbies.

I love writing, and baking, and sculpting, and building and pretty much every single thing having to do with "creating."

Right now I have gotten back into dollhouses and I have started a kit that me and my sister both have and we're planning on working on together, she was being a butt though and kept putting it off so I started without her.

I'm a hair stylist in training, but I draw digitally. c: I can't draw now though because my tablet broke. ughhh

I also like to do massages. I get tipped with $$$ and food when I do it for other people. lol

Last edited:
i pretty much dont have any hobbies. sometimes i play video games but it is mostly to pass time. i like sleeping too.

painting, going out with friends & i used to skateboard but i haven't done that in ages...

Art :) Painting drawing creating.. side note: you are very good at guitar

Last edited:
Mostly just video games, the internet and Netflix ;A; I need real hobbies ASAP

Oh, does Therapy count as a hobby? Even though I don't like it?

My hobbies are:

. Playing video games
. Organize things
. Listening to music
. Singing
. Browsing Tumblr, looking for dank memes, positive messages and motivation posts
. Writing fanfics
. Watching my favourite tv shows
. Listening to ASMR videos
. Roleplaying
. Brainstorming organizational and fanfic ideas
. Cooking and baking
. Photography
. Yoga and meditation

I recently picked up polymer clay creation so I've been practicing making clay figures. Rilakkuma is my next target. C:

I used to be sooo heavily into web design and graphic design but ever since I closed my website, I havent touched the topic, asides for school. I really should make a blog again. I loved doing that for years.

Playing and collecting video games, listening to hi-res music with my iems, internet, keeping track of basketball stuff, talking to people and eating out.

Back