• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

McDonalds? Disgusting?

McDonalds?

• McDonalds is disgusting. I EAT there though.

Votes: 49 29.3%
  • McDonalds is disgusting. I DON'T EAT there.

Votes: 42 25.1%
  • McDonalds is NOT disgusting. I don't eat there.

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • McDonalds is NOT disgusting. I eat there.

Votes: 61 36.5%

• Total voters
I only like their ice cream and coffee.

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly mcdonalds is more of a last resort food to me

I'm vegan and not even their fries are vegan (or even vegetarian???!) so my options there are v limited :/

idk i don't go to mc donalds that often but i like their fries and their milkshakes are pretty good
i can't really say anything though since thats all ive tried

Not disgusting, but no options for me. Even the fries and hashbrowns have beef.

Disgusting. meat is horrible and flat buns are soggy an floury, there's been rumors floating around the internet that the meat is actually this artificial pink goop and honestly makes %100 sense. Hungry jacks used to be good but somehow they became like McDonalds. Red Rooster was OK, but there chicken is originally cold and is heated up in microwaves so it tastes bad. In total I don't like most take away places and the only place I go to is Sub Way. Oh, and Oporto.

Last edited:
Pretty much no fast food agrees with my body anyway, so I don't eat there. Although, I remember a time when I considered it a treat for my parents to drive through McDonald's.

I don't mind McDonalds, but I also happen to be disgusting.

It tastes great, and are super cheap, also really unhealthy, and not filling.

I like it, but last time I ate there was probably closer to two years ago.

I don't particularly like the texture of their burgers. Fries aren't great either. I will eat there in a pinch, but if I have my choice of almost anything else I'll pick anything else. Burger King, Wendys, Chick-fil-a, Five Guys, Chipotle...I know some of those are pricier so not the equivalent but I work full time so moneys not super tight (not the difference between Five Guys and McDs tight anyway...)

I eat way to much junk lmao

Service can be questionable at times, and their food isn't always top notch. In spite of that I still get food from there occasionally (once or twice a month). Basically you get what you expect from any other fast food joint: decent food.

i've always loved mcdonalds, especially their chicken nuggets. mcflurries are amazing too, i live for them. but whenever i go the icecream machine is broken half the time so...

i've always loved mcdonalds, especially their chicken nuggets. mcflurries are amazing too, i live for them. but whenever i go the icecream machine is broken half the time so...

You changed your avatar and sig! RIP.

Same thing here... most of the time their icecream machine is broken.

You changed your avatar and sig! RIP.

Same thing here... most of the time their icecream machine is broken.

i've been swallowed up by the abyss called dangan ronpa v3! i might change it back to my lauren set soon though, idk.

and yeah i feel like it's always broken and i always see memes about it and im like 'i thought that was only our mcdonalds'

I used to eat there at least once a week. Then I worked there and saw how the food was made. Never again. To say it's not healthy is a huge understatement.

Once a week I stop there for a coffee. That's it. And that's because I was on coffee duty, so I know how it's made and that it's safe.

I actually do not like any fast food restaurants anymore. I used to love it but I quit eating out altogether about 5 years ago and now Every time I get offered fast food and try it I end up getting sick to my stomach for hours.

I eat there from time to time, no complaints from my side.

Back