• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

McDonalds? Disgusting?

McDonalds?

• McDonalds is disgusting. I EAT there though.

Votes: 49 29.3%
  • McDonalds is disgusting. I DON'T EAT there.

Votes: 42 25.1%
  • McDonalds is NOT disgusting. I don't eat there.

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • McDonalds is NOT disgusting. I eat there.

Votes: 61 36.5%

• Total voters
I don't often eat fast food but when I do then McDonald's is my go-to place, always.

I go there, a little too much. Its not my favorite fast food place, but at least its not gross for my taste buds. I just wish I went to Burger King, Wendy's, Five Guys and Gino's more often. Off topic, but how good is Red Robin? I've always wanted to go there as a child.

I think Mcdonalds can be pretty gross, but the food tastes pre good.

I wouldn't go straight to "disgusting", but the food there isn't that great, and I noticed that more than half the time I'd eat that food I'd get a stomach ache afterwards so I just decided not to eat there anymore.

I'd eat it right now if the closet one wasn't a hour drive .

I think it's awful. The only thing I'll ever buy from there are fries (which from the last time I went seem to have gone crappy too), and even then that's only when I'm with other people so that I'm not sat with nothing whilst everybody else is eating, otherwise I would rather not.

It ain't even that it's questionable to what's actually in their food, it's that it just tastes like crap.

It's pretty gross but I don't mind eating it rarely as a "treat". Though honestly sometimes I feel like **** after eating it, because the meal is so heavy in salt.

It's pretty gross but I don't mind eating it rarely as a "treat". Though honestly sometimes I feel like **** after eating it, because the meal is so heavy in salt.

A lot of people feel the same way.

Mickey D's isdisgusting, but I sometimes wish I could eat there whenever I'm in the mood for junk food lol. When I ate meat I really loved their chicken nuggets...

i eat meat, just not from baby chicks who were ground alive after their beaks were ripped off. i'm not moralizing, but i can't imagine eating animals whose traumatic death has caused who knows what kinda chemical changes that i'd be ingesting.

but i avoid fast food, it's gross and i don't miss it

The only good things they have are fries and maybe a plain burger.

Anyone who says McDonalds isn't disgusting is crazy tbh. The way the 'food' is made is nasty beyond belief.

But it tastes good. ;w;

I rarely eat there cause I'm broke and it is unhealthy.

i don't really eat much fast food, i get sick really easily due to lots of food allergies so it's not worth the risk of contamination, and on top of that, it's gross. i find most of it to be super greasy and heavy and it's just blah, i can't do it.

Fast food is my guilty pleasure. McDonald's is my favorite fast food ;o; I could scarf down so many McNuggies.

Their drinks are the best...............................

Just give me 20 bucks, and i can get food for the whole day, what i'm saying is, that it's cheap and good. It's more like better quantity, but not so much quality.

I don't mind fast food but McDonalds is the grossest one to me. I used to get breakfast there when I was younger until I discovered that Tim's has the exact same hash browns but with better sandwiches and coffee. So now even McDonalds breakfast tastes gross to me. Also wtf is with them putting sugar in their fruit smoothies? Way to ruin a perfectly good smoothie.

McDonald's is definitely disgusting but it really hits the spot when you're drunk and it's one of the few places open when the bars let out at 2 AM. :p I'll eat it and even enjoy it but feel a little guilty afterwards.

Last edited:
Back