McDonalds? Disgusting?

McDonalds?

• McDonalds is disgusting. I EAT there though.

Votes: 49 29.3%
  • McDonalds is disgusting. I DON'T EAT there.

Votes: 42 25.1%
  • McDonalds is NOT disgusting. I don't eat there.

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • McDonalds is NOT disgusting. I eat there.

Votes: 61 36.5%

• Total voters
mcdonalds? disgusting?
it's more likely than you think.

i'm probably the only one here who likes mcdonalds haha but i won't deny that it has some very disgusting reports on it

McDonalds shakes are amazing! :blush: I'm craving one right now!

It's nasty. I haven't gone to one in years and don't intend to.

I like it. But I realised that maccas in Japan is so much better compared to Australia. So it depends on the country ~

Any one marketing fast food, is going to be questionable in my eyes. However judging by the sheer amount of people who eat at McDonald's daily and nothing outright bad happens to them, I will take my chances on some amazing McNuggets. Also iPhone captitalised McNuggets just so you know.

I wanted to vote but the caps threw me off. I don't eat much at McDonalds tbh, at least not the burgers. if I go there I order breakfast or apple pie or ice cream..

I'm not too keen on McDonalds. I can take it or leave it. There's better fastfood restaurants out there imo. But if you want something cheap then obviously McDonalds is a great place to go. ^^ I think the chicken nuggets taste like cardboard tbh, you've got to put BBQ sauce on them at least for them to even taste remotely good. The burgers are okay, but I actually really like the wraps they do!

That being said, one thing that I will always praise McDonalds for is their breakfast menu! THAT is godly!! :'D

It's not disgusting, it's bad though lol. I don't go there cuz it's not tasty or cheap.

The only good thing they have and what I eat is sausage egg mc muffins, hashbrowns, French fries and soft serve.

Ive never actually had mcdonalds, but i clicked into this thread wondering if there was an option for that. I probably wouldn't eat mcdonalds though, so i guess i think it's gross.

It's not great, and it'snot my favorite fast food, but it's cheap and not terrible enough that I won't eat it. I like the fries and they have pretty good frappes. I will say I eat there a lot more now that they serve breakfast all day. I don't really eat hamburgers but I do love hasbrowns and biscuits.

I've had McDonald's loads of times, and it's really tasty. Can't say I like the enviroment in there though. ://///

I love it! I know how it's like the least healthy thing that's good for you but whatever lol. I don't eat it too much though, maybe like once a month.

The only things I really like from McDonalds are a double cheeseburger, fish sandwich, and a m&m mcflurry.

But boi do I love them:blush:

Back