McDonalds? Disgusting?

McDonalds?

• McDonalds is disgusting. I EAT there though.

Votes: 49 29.3%
  • McDonalds is disgusting. I DON'T EAT there.

Votes: 42 25.1%
  • McDonalds is NOT disgusting. I don't eat there.

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • McDonalds is NOT disgusting. I eat there.

Votes: 61 36.5%

• Total voters
It can be pretty gross at times, but if it's prepared the right way it's good. I still wish we had a Wendy's were I live though. :/

It's really gross, and I'm a vegetarian. But I can't say I don't eat there, I do really love those McFlurry's.

As someone who came from Qu?bec province of Canada, I don't think too highly of McDonald's when it comes to quality, but they're certainly far from being disgusting in tastes. Their foods are cheap and do the job quite fine for a lunch, although the quality does varies from one restaurant of the same fast-food chain to another. I guess the McDonald's in the USA are a different beast in that regard. Although I never tried their hamburgers once, I did hear from other peoples that they're bland in comparison to the other fast-food chains.

The julienne-styled fries are generally well-cooked, so they're crispy and salted just enough for me to like them a lot. I should point out that anywhere in the Qu?bec province, they also offer a poutine, which can't be found outside of Canada. It not only consists with the famous fries, but top them with a gravy and then the melting cheese curds. It's not quite the best poutine you'll ever find, but it certainly won't disappoint you when you try it for the first time around. Be sure to drink after eating it, because it's certainly more salty than your average McDonald's fries.

Another thing I suggest to try out in McDonald's is their McFlurry, especially with the M&Ms thrown on it! These tiny chocolate candies complements so well with the soft served ice cream that I can't recommend it enough. Unless you're allergic to peanuts, of course.

I find their McNuggets to be of serviceable quality. The chicken meat itself tends to be firm and lacks juiciness in it, but the breading of the chicken that make up for the average chicken quality. It have a nice crispy and slightly salty taste.

Again, McDonald's food tastes are far from being disgusting, at least in the restaurants I tried. It's just that I'd rather gravitate towards the other fast-food chains whenever possible, if I don't really crave for fries or McFlurry.

Agreed, McDonalds is disgusting. However, their disgusting fries are awfully delicious and addictive. In the rare chance that I do eat McDonalds, which I haven't done in years, I'll only eat their fries.

I always envy those kiddos that arrive at school with McDonalds... goes to McDonalds for lunch... or goes to McDonalds after school! :c

McDonald's French Fries are god tier. :eek:
Would say that everything else can have quite the fat...

Look y'all, I work at McDonald's and all these myths and ***** are false.

Everything is fine, like yeah we deep fry things in oil but so does every other fast food restaurant?

Also this fry myth is also a lie, they are made from real potatoes. All the milk is fresh, all the vegetables are fresh, all the meats are fresh. Like honestly, stop believing everything you read in the media. It's literally fine.

I don't think McDonald's is disgusting. I don't know if americas McDonald's is different or something but here it's fine.

The burgers taste good. They don't leave you feeling full though. Every single time I've gotten fries they are soggy and yuck.
The nuggets taste great. We recently got new crispy chicken too and it's much better :cool:

I don't eat there often but when I do it's nice.

Look y'all, I work at McDonald's and all these myths and ***** are false.

Everything is fine, like yeah we deep fry things in oil but so does every other fast food restaurant?

Also this fry myth is also a lie, they are made from real potatoes. All the milk is fresh, all the vegetables are fresh, all the meats are fresh. Like honestly, stop believing everything you read in the media. It's literally fine.
Tell me...
What do y'all put in those French Fries? o_O
They are so damn perfect...
Anyway, you are indeed right. Everything in McDonald's is fresh, I've had people in my family work there, and they haven't said anything about there being chemicals.

i agree with what the bigjc7 said
its not disgusting, but it isnt really high quality food either. its, plain and simply, fast food
i only have it like once or twice a month. favorite stuff to get is mcchicken or quarter pounder tbh

I don't think it's disgusting. It's usually good where I live at. Though I tend to avoid the ones in a Walmart, the burgers in those always tend to be kinda skimpy. Fries are god-tier though, yummy. Oh and I may have an addiction to their frappes. :p

it's the nastiest food on the planet but it's also delicious and no one can stop me from eating it too often

It's nice depending on what country your in... I'm a kiwi so it's pretty yummy here (especially the breakfast menu). I also had it when I was in China and it was really good ^-^

By no means the best, but it passes for good fast food imo!

Last edited:
there are other fast food restos def better than it, but still pretty good

but for real tho how exactly would it be disgusting?

Last edited:
I think their fries are great (second only to Carl's Jr fries) I'd gladly wolf down 5 burgers in one sitting

I can't even begin to imagine what it's made from but I am a sucker for fast food. I like it.

my mcdonalds usually has protesters around it so i dont really go in plus its far away. i also dont like hamburgers so

Back