• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

favorite steam game?

I don't really have a favourite, but I suppose the one I've spent the most time on is Left 4 Dead 2.

There's a few games: Stardew Valley, Bus Simulator 16, GTA V, Terraria and Rocket League.

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and Terraria are my favorites at the moment :3
EDIT : OH and Stardew Valley

Last edited:
That surgery game. You can do survey on Trump LOL

Civ V for sure. Not much on Steam nowadays but easily having the most hours there.

i used to like tf2 the most. then it went to skullgirls, then speedrunners, then shovel knight, then lethal league, and now i dont really go on steam anymore.

I only have three Steam games and I only need one of the, Don't Starve! I absolutely adore the charming graphic style and the gameplay is second to none! Webber is my favorite character to play as!

Stardew Valley 😍😍

- - - Post Merge - - -

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and Terraria are my favorites at the moment :3
EDIT : OH and Stardew Valley

I'm playing binding on my ds right now, I think I prefer the handheld version to the steam controls

Hard to pick just one...

Terraria
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Neon Chrome
Ys Origin
Transistor
Bastion
Shovel Knight
LEGO Jurassic World
Batman: Arkham City
Crypt of the Necrodancer

The bioshock trilogy over all because it's just the best. I also play binding of issac to death and have almost got 1000000%.

I also love the Nazi zombies side of the call of duty black ops games (It's pretty much the only reason I own all three...)

If I were to recommend games to people here it's have to be both ABZU and RiME as they are just really beautiful games that imo are more like works of art then anything else. I just hope someone reads this and gets either of them as they are truly wonderful creations!!!

I have too much faves though :(

You can see my steam profile here ^-^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hellfishs10

Right now I've been super obsessed with Night in the Woods, I replayed it tons of times to get as many steam achievements as I can. Little Nightmares is amazing too.
There's also this game called Viridi, you pretty much just water virtual plants but it's pretty relaxing.

Haven't even installed Steam on my "new" PC from three years ago. Lol. All I remember having is Civilization IV and V and Sim City IV. I didn't play either all of that often.

Probably Terraria. I easily have the most hours into that game.

Back