• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

favorite steam game?

Recettear. It's a GREAT game, a mix of item selling shop game and dungeon crawler RPG. It has become one of my all-time favorite video games and I've put a ridiculous number of hours into it.

Recettear. It's a GREAT game, a mix of item selling shop game and dungeon crawler RPG. It has become one of my all-time favorite video games and I've put a ridiculous number of hours into it.

I've played that one a few times. It's pretty good. The jokes...

I can't pick a favorite Steam Game, but I'll just say Cities Skylines.

Last edited:
Since I can't really pick between the three, I'll just list all of them. Don't Starve (Together), The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+, and Terraria. Stardew valley took Terraria's spot for a while, then it just started to get repetitive and boring (still waiting for the multiplayer update).

Last edited:
Dont Starve Together!
I don't really buy games on steam so its the best one i got in my library haha but overall it is a really good game.

would've been terraria if it didn't lag so bad

I think I'm gonna go with Undertale

100% Orange Juice and Huniepop~

Tricky question, 'cause my favourite game of all time is on Steam, and that's Sonic Adventure.

Aside from that, Portal 2. Hell, all the Valve games are marvelous.

Portal 2, The Witness, Owlboy, and Final Fantasy Fantasy XIV.

Stardew Valley and Huniepop. I would honestly recommend the first one to anyone who can play it, and even though I love Huniepop it's not for everybody, and if you're a little kiddy or even a young teen you shouldn't play it because of mature content. I honestly shouldn't have played it as young as I did but I just love the actual game play too much not too.

I recently got Steam so really the only option I have is Pirate Warriors 3 since it's all I have. :p It is really fun though!

Back