• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

MY HEART BREAKS.

Stepheroo

wink wonk
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
November Birthstone (Topaz)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tfw you're picking out only 10 villagers for your perfect town:
leaf_by_stepheroo-dauz92k.png

swansonhell.gif

I honestly want, like, 12 villagers. I feel like that number isn't outrageously high.

I want it even more with the new WA update, bc now my bae Plucky is here and

my town's dream villager list is at 10 and I can't bring myself to take any

of them out, but I want her so bad lol fml. This thread was just for me

to cry and use Ron Swanson to express my inadequacies.​

I'd help if I could but, if you had 12, wouldn't you want 14? Not a jab, just human nature to never be quite satisfied.

This is why I have four towns, lol. Too many villagers I love, not enough room to hold them all.

16 villagers. We need sixteen villagers! Bring it back to those days! -shakes cane-

Back in my yesteryear we had 16 animals living around our village, and when they moved we were heartbroken and powerless to stop it! Left only with a melancholy, bittersweet feeling that at least we got to know them for a while. Times were harder back then. Nothin' like them space age videya games you youngsters play these days. Now we got yer fancy Amiibo dohickeys that let ya have whoever ya want whenever! Space age videya games at its finest!

Last edited:
I'm thinking I need to get a second town again. There's a ton of villagers that I'd like to try out, but don't want them messing up my main town. Oh the decisions... :lemon:

I'd help if I could but, if you had 12, wouldn't you want 14? Not a jab, just human nature to never be quite satisfied.

I'm saying 12 because I have 2 specifics I would want. Of course I would want more, but 12 would be perfect for the issue I'm conflicetd about right this very moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

16 villagers. We need sixteen villagers! Bring it back to those days! -shakes cane-

Back in my yesteryear we had 16 animals living around our village, and when they moved we were heartbroken and powerless to stop it! Left only with a melancholy, bittersweet feeling that at least we got to know them for a while. Times were harder back then. Now we got yer fancy Amiibo dohickeys that let ya have whoever ya want whenever! Space age videya games at its finest!

Animal Crossing: Virtual Reality Village coming Summer of 2017.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is why I have four towns, lol. Too many villagers I love, not enough room to hold them all.

Oh gosh, 4 towns, that seems like so much work. When I get my main town completely finished after restarting it, I may turn my Cycling one into an extra one for other cutie villagers. But before then, I'll have to use it to Cycle once I have my dreamies to earn back the IGB I spent to get them LOL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm thinking I need to get a second town again. There's a ton of villagers that I'd like to try out, but don't want them messing up my main town. Oh the decisions... :lemon:

May have to do that. I never have much of a theme with my villagers (I think a food villager themed town would be cute but I think there are ony like 6 of them), but there are lotsa cuties.

Last edited:
I agree with you, but at the same time I think they need to give us bigger maps if they let us have more than 10 villagers. It can feel crowded even with 10 depending on town layout, PWPs, Re-Tail, the cafe, etc.

Ron Swanson says it best doesn't he?!

I ended up moving out Bam (who I had really come to like even with his jock persona) so that I could have Vivian in my town! There was no way I wasn't getting her when I saw she had been released, even though I had been perfectly happy with my dreamie choices before!

It is a tough one for sure, but at the very least you can visit Plucky in dream towns and such, then decide if it is worth moving out one of your other villagers!

I know what probably will help you though... a Parks and Rec rewatch, I know that always makes me happy haha!

Yeah, I feel you..I really wish we could have more room for villagers too. There's too many cuties and not enough space. :'(

Ron Swanson says it best doesn't he?!

I ended up moving out Bam (who I had really come to like even with his jock persona) so that I could have Vivian in my town! There was no way I wasn't getting her when I saw she had been released, even though I had been perfectly happy with my dreamie choices before!

It is a tough one for sure, but at the very least you can visit Plucky in dream towns and such, then decide if it is worth moving out one of your other villagers!

I know what probably will help you though... a Parks and Rec rewatch, I know that always makes me happy haha!

I will have to find people who have her, I feel like she's not one of the priority villagers, like Vivian for example, so I may have to do some searching.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I feel you..I really wish we could have more room for villagers too. There's too many cuties and not enough space. :'(

Yeah, it really depends on plotting and stuff, but I think 12 could work, unless you're a huge fan of the bigger PWP's and/or wanna use all of them. But yeah, I totally get that vibe.

Yeah me too! I'm getting an extra cartridge to hold another toe xP

- - - Post Merge - - -

town*

That's tough!

I'd wish you luck, but I believe luck is a concept created by the weak to explain their failures.

This is why having a second town is a good idea. I'm able to have 20 villagers I love instead of just 10!

That's tough!

I'd wish you luck, but I believe luck is a concept created by the weak to explain their failures.

good god that comment took a very "aggressive 'motivational' speaker dad" turn at the end.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is why having a second town is a good idea. I'm able to have 20 villagers I love instead of just 10!

That seems to be the route I'm leaning towards once I finish completely designing my main town. While decorating my main town after restarting I'll use my second one to make a Cycling thread and rack up some IGB to fund the main town decoration. When that's done I'll start using the second town for my other fave babes.

good god that comment took a very "aggressive 'motivational' speaker dad" turn at the end.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That seems to be the route I'm leaning towards once I finish completely designing my main town. While decorating my main town after restarting I'll use my second one to make a Cycling thread and rack up some IGB to fund the main town decoration. When that's done I'll start using the second town for my other fave babes.

It came from our lord Ron Swanson himself.

It came from our lord Ron Swanson himself.

Omg, I wasn't eveN thinking about that tbh, I just watched Little Miss Sunshine with my sister an hour ago and I am almost positive that it's also a quote from the dad, so I referenced him instead since he's a motivational speaker that preaches "winning" lmao oh god

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO, UPDATE:

OK SO I THINK LOLLY DEF KNEW I POSTED THIS BC THAT CUTE P.O.C JUST MOVED OUT WITHOUT PINGING ME WHILE I WAS CYCLING WTH, U NERD.

Gonna get Plucky and if it doesn't work out, I'll go back to Lolly but wth Lolly, I just bought you like two days ago. ughguhuguhugh

Last edited:
I know that feeling. I wish we could somehow have at least an extra 1-2 villagers.

Having two towns is awesome, totally recommend. Haha.

Tho, I haven't worked on my 2nd much as I am still working on my main. But I'm enjoying it so far! :)

Back