• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you good at acting?

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I occasionally act to see if I can convince people that I'm being 100% genuine and when I tell them I'm acting they look at me and say "I hate you". :')
(I love my friends and family they are so fun!)

Acting is, in my opinion a very good skill to have for several reasons which I'm not going to go into.

I'd say I'm pretty good due to the fact everybody who has been a victim to my experiments have been flabbergasted and said " I hate you". (They could just hate me but I'm not sure, I hope not...)

Last edited:
Hmm.. I'm not sure that's a skill I would want to use on people I cared about, considering eventually I would lose their trust. But I do love acting, and would do more with it if I didn't have stage fright.

Hmm.. I'm not sure that's a skill I would want to use on people I cared about, considering eventually I would lose their trust. But I do love acting, and would do more with it if I didn't have stage fright.

I practice on those who know me well so I know whether or not I'm good. (I don't do it all the time)

I took acting classes for a few months. I was told, at least, that I was good at it.

According to my Mum I'm good at acting...

not at all, my acting skills are horrendous!

I must be, since no one around me right now can tell that i am in terrible distress lmao

I don't think I'm good at acting. When I lie, I clench and ground my teeth cause I don't like lying so that's how I deal with it in the act. If I have to actually act, I usually don't do too bad but if it's for a silly reason (like a dare) then I have to ground my teeth to keep myself from laughing.

like acting as in drama and performance i am terrible, acting as in lying or hiding emotions i am terrible also

My brother in law is an actor. He travels across Canada for a variety of plays.

As for my, I consider myself artistically challenged in the area of fine arts.

I've been told by multiple people that I'm really bad at acting. I remember when I was little, my sister and I auditioned for something (I think it was a commercial). I didn't get the part, I can't remember what they said about my acting, all I remember is that they said I was a lot better than my sister.

Last edited:
I'm better at manipulation than stage acting I suppose. I dream of being on Survivor.

i'm in drama class but have serious stage fright lol, like i get super nervous and stuff but w/e. i mean, i guess i'm alright lol

Only when I'm under some sheets.

I love acting, especially on stage, and I've been told I'm good at it by multiple people so I'm gonna say I'm at least decent. The only weird thing is I can act and I love doing it but I still can't lie at all.

I act every single day, I am riddled with debilitating mental illnesses so I pretend that I am a normal person, I smile and laugh at jokes and socialize with people even though it pains me and drains me of all my life. It's kind of the only way to survive, I have to fake being personable and stuff so I can have a job and make money so I can live. So yeah, I am a great actor.

Back