Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I occasionally act to see if I can convince people that I'm being 100% genuine and when I tell them I'm acting they look at me and say "I hate you". :')
(I love my friends and family they are so fun!)

Acting is, in my opinion a very good skill to have for several reasons which I'm not going to go into.

I'd say I'm pretty good due to the fact everybody who has been a victim to my experiments have been flabbergasted and said " I hate you". (They could just hate me but I'm not sure, I hope not...)

Last edited:
Hmm.. I'm not sure that's a skill I would want to use on people I cared about, considering eventually I would lose their trust. But I do love acting, and would do more with it if I didn't have stage fright.

Hmm.. I'm not sure that's a skill I would want to use on people I cared about, considering eventually I would lose their trust. But I do love acting, and would do more with it if I didn't have stage fright.

I practice on those who know me well so I know whether or not I'm good. (I don't do it all the time)

I must be, since no one around me right now can tell that i am in terrible distress lmao

I don't think I'm good at acting. When I lie, I clench and ground my teeth cause I don't like lying so that's how I deal with it in the act. If I have to actually act, I usually don't do too bad but if it's for a silly reason (like a dare) then I have to ground my teeth to keep myself from laughing.

like acting as in drama and performance i am terrible, acting as in lying or hiding emotions i am terrible also

My brother in law is an actor. He travels across Canada for a variety of plays.

As for my, I consider myself artistically challenged in the area of fine arts.

I've been told by multiple people that I'm really bad at acting. I remember when I was little, my sister and I auditioned for something (I think it was a commercial). I didn't get the part, I can't remember what they said about my acting, all I remember is that they said I was a lot better than my sister.

Last edited:
I'm better at manipulation than stage acting I suppose. I dream of being on Survivor.

i'm in drama class but have serious stage fright lol, like i get super nervous and stuff but w/e. i mean, i guess i'm alright lol

I love acting, especially on stage, and I've been told I'm good at it by multiple people so I'm gonna say I'm at least decent. The only weird thing is I can act and I love doing it but I still can't lie at all.

I act every single day, I am riddled with debilitating mental illnesses so I pretend that I am a normal person, I smile and laugh at jokes and socialize with people even though it pains me and drains me of all my life. It's kind of the only way to survive, I have to fake being personable and stuff so I can have a job and make money so I can live. So yeah, I am a great actor.

Back