Show me some dream towns with new amiibo villagers?

hulaburger

cute bean
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
I want to see all the new villagers and their houses in game!
Post a dream address if you have any of them?

I only have Inkwell... but he's got all his original furniture + shirt, so he's 100% original. He's the octopus modeled after the Splatoon inklings btw. Feel free to visit my Dream if you want, but he's he only new villager I have :p

I have Marty, Etoile, Chelsea, Ellie, Epona, Murphy, Paolo, W. Link

The Japanese Nintendo town (Ninten) has a bunch of the new villagers. It's a cool place 0000-000F-4241

I have Chai, as the only new villager. I'm sure there are others who have her and more, if you don't want to bother with a town with only one newbie.

I have Marty, Etoile, Chelsea, Ellie, Epona, Murphy, Paolo, W. Link

Wait a sec.... Isn't Etoile one of the Sanrio cards, I thought it wasn't possible to have them move in to your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Japanese Nintendo town (Ninten) has a bunch of the new villagers. It's a cool place 0000-000F-4241

I have Chai, as the only new villager. I'm sure there are others who have her and more, if you don't want to bother with a town with only one newbie.

guess I was wrong... now I really want to the sanrio cards :'(

Last edited:
I have Piper, peppy white bird, in my town, my DA is in my signature. :)

Wait a sec.... Isn't Etoile one of the Sanrio cards, I thought it wasn't possible to have them move in to your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

guess I was wrong... now I really want to the sanrio cards :'(

I think you may have gotten a little confused haha. The Sanrio villagers can move in alike any other RV villager, the thing that sets them apart is that they cannot be adopted by others, they are only able to be obtained by the card-holder. Basically let's say Chai is in boxes as she is moving. If someone was to come over and talk to her to try and ask her to move to their town (as normal villager adoptions go) the option to invite her to move to your town simply wouldn't show up. It's a pain as so many people love these villagers!

Back