United States Series 1-5 for trade! (updated 11/07) LF Marshal, Lolly, Ankha, +more!

Sweet! I'm ElleEmEnO on reddit. I'll let you know as soon as I have Marshal in hand.

Edit: I ship in a cardboard lined envelope with a regular stamp - just want to make sure that works for you. Actually, I think I have some spare top loaders, so I can use one of those for good measure.

Last edited:
Sweet! I'm ElleEmEnO on reddit. I'll let you know as soon as I have Marshal in hand.

Edit: I ship in a cardboard lined envelope with a regular stamp - just want to make sure that works for you. Actually, I think I have some spare top loaders, so I can use one of those for good measure.

Great, I recognize your name too!
Rosie is officially on hold. She was from my personal collection so she has a nice clean top loader. I didn't have any while I was trading for a while, so it's fine if you use cardboard, though I wouldn't complain if you found a spare hehe.

Perfect! Guess I'll be stalking the mailbox until Marshal arrives. ;)

Have a great weekend - I'll be in touch soon.

lol I think i posted on your reddit thread but I can do 1:1 trade for my sanrio cards (JP) or sticker seals for Chrissy?

lol I think i posted on your reddit thread but I can do 1:1 trade for my sanrio cards (JP) or sticker seals for Chrissy?

You did, haha!
Trying to hold out for Merengue at the moment, but it's not a bad offer and I may mull it over for a bit. Though, it's unlikely, as these are lower on my list. Thanks anyway!

You did, haha!
Trying to hold out for Merengue at the moment, but it's not a bad offer and I may mull it over for a bit. Though, it's unlikely, as these are lower on my list. Thanks anyway!

For sure! Good luck finding Merengue, if I had her I would totally traded with you already. haha

Back