• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States Series 1-5 for trade! (updated 11/07) LF Marshal, Lolly, Ankha, +more!

Hey I know you said you wouldn't ship outside the US, but I just got skye and I think shes a high priority of yours? if she is would you consider trading outside US?? if not just ignore this! >_<

Hey I know you said you wouldn't ship outside the US, but I just got skye and I think shes a high priority of yours? if she is would you consider trading outside US?? if not just ignore this! >_<

Sorry, the italicized are actually lower priority, haha! I guess I'm confusing!
Good luck trading, sorry I couldn't be a bigger help!

Last edited:
Hi again! So I might be in a pending trade with someone who I offered Lucky to first so that's put on hold if thats okay! I have Francine that I'd be willing to trade for Zell! :)

EDIT: Oh and Alfonso too if possible please! I also responded on your reddit page ^^

Last edited:
Hi again! So I might be in a pending trade with someone who I offered Lucky to first so that's put on hold if thats okay! I have Francine that I'd be willing to trade for Zell! :)

That would be even better! If you're in he USA, go ahead and send me a pm, I'll take a pic for you in a sec!

Edit: trade was canceled, would be wary

Last edited:
I can trade Skye for Rosie! I'm also looking for Carmen. Is there anything here you'd be interested in for her? :)

I can trade Skye for Rosie! I'm also looking for Carmen. Is there anything here you'd be interested in for her? :)

Unfortunately, Skye is very low on my list, I'd prefer not to trade Rosie for her. :( Merengue, though, I would trade both Carmen and Rosie for, if you'd be interested in that. :)

Unfortunately, Skye is very low on my list, I'd prefer not to trade Rosie for her. :( Merengue, though, I would trade both Carmen and Rosie for, if you'd be interested in that. :)

Oh, I misread the list - I thought italic meant you wanted it the most. I have some other offers for Merengue but I might get more cards tomorrow and I'm def interested in trading, so I'll get back to you!

Oh, I misread the list - I thought italic meant you wanted it the most. I have some other offers for Merengue but I might get more cards tomorrow and I'm def interested in trading, so I'll get back to you!

Sounds great, good luck with your packs! ;)

Hi you have 8 cards that I need. Going to see what I have to offer

247 Wart
261 Tucker

304 Phineas
381 Gloria (need both cards)
392 Cranston
399 Twiggy

Still checking but so far

Lobo
Lolly
Ohare
Merry
Tabby

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there anyone else you need that's not on your list? Your list is really short.

Last edited:
Hi you have 8 cards that I need. Going to see what I have to offer

247 Wart
261 Tucker

304 Phineas
381 Gloria (need both cards)
392 Cranston
399 Twiggy

Still checking but so far

Lobo
Lolly
Ohare
Merry
Tabby

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there anyone else you need that's not on your list? Your list is really short.

Well, I can't think of any off of the top of my head, sadly, though I wouldn't mind looking through a list if you had one. :)

Kyle and Francine I think I need to add to my want list, too, if you had either of them.

Don't have those cards so I'm going to change my request. Maybe we can do

Both Gloria cards and the twiggy for

Ohare
Merry
Tabby

Don't have those cards so I'm going to change my request. Maybe we can do

Both Gloria cards and the twiggy for

Ohare
Merry
Tabby

I can do that, though I wouldn't mind adding the rest for Lolly and Lobo, too. Was checking to see if you had Kyle mostly, as he has been eluding me and I keep forgetting to update him to my wants. If you're interested in that, I can have them out tomorrow for you, no need to take pics unless you want to since we have traded already. :)

Ok that works for me Sorry I didn't have Kyle or Francine card. I really do have a large stack of extras too many to list. If you can think of any others please send in a pm and I will be more then happy to check for you. I will mail out tomorrow as well.

Ok that works for me Sorry I didn't have Kyle or Francine card. I really do have a large stack of extras too many to list. If you can think of any others please send in a pm and I will be more then happy to check for you. I will mail out tomorrow as well.

Won't be necessary, but thank you! I'll be wrapping them up and addressing them now. I can get you tracking, too, if you want, as I hope you will be doing so again(just had a shipping mishap). Let me know if so and happy trading!

Back