• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello everyone ^_^

Morkls

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Haaiiii!

Morkls here : ) I've been playing ACNL since 2013. After the update I decided to sell my town and start over. I didn't know you could keep resetting for a new map so I started to hate mine after I saw other way better maps haha I also didn't know that the answers you pick determine your eyes and I always hated the ones I got. I also didn't care much for the neighbors I was left with.

I now have a map that I love, the perfect eyes and got two of the wolves as neighbors which I've never had! I'm excited to get reobsessed with Animal Crossing!

Welcome to the forums! :) It's amazing how getting just the right map and neighbors can spark that re-obsession, isn't it?

Thankyou! Yeah it's so different now, like a whole new game basically :D

Last edited:
welcome to the forums! the people here are awesome, and i've been thinking about plot resetting for ages now.. but it's too late to do it now, lol. hope you have fun with your game!

Thanks! That's awesome! Are you enjoying your fresh start Pinkbell : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much Aschton! I wish I would have joined sooner! Well I've been playing for 3/4 years and I restarted :D At first I was like no way, but then I thought about it and it was worth it!

Last edited:
Hey there!

This place is super friendly and lovely I'm sure you will be very welcome :D

See you around <3

Ooh! Which wolves did you get? They're some of my favorite villagers in the whole game :D
Welcome to the forums!

Back