• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ❤ SANRIO, UNORDERABLES, ORDERABLES! CLOSET BLOWOUT! EVERYTHING MUST GO ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok! would you be able to deliver? i'm open now but please like this post/vm/pm me when you are available

ok! would you be able to deliver? i'm open now but please like this post/vm/pm me when you are available

yeah, im available! let me add you and grab the items and ill be over. please send the tbt now!

Last edited:
Full Kerokeroppi set, except for the shoes

What exactly is included?

Last edited:
Full Kerokeroppi set, except for the shoes

What exactly is included?

The entire set from Toby's RV, except for the shoes. so:
Kerokerokeroppi wall
gray patterned floor
green gingham shorts
Kerokerokeroppi cake
Kerokerokeroppi doll
Kerokerokeroppi pins
Kerokerokeroppi top
Kerokerokeroppi tray
red striped socks
shoji bench
stone lantern
suspenders shirt
tranquil bridge

The entire set from Toby's RV, except for the shoes. so:
Kerokerokeroppi wall
gray patterned floor
green gingham shorts
Kerokerokeroppi cake
Kerokerokeroppi doll
Kerokerokeroppi pins
Kerokerokeroppi top
Kerokerokeroppi tray
red striped socks
shoji bench
stone lantern
suspenders shirt
tranquil bridge

Thank you! I'll offer 30TBT. Willing to haggle

Thank you! I'll offer 30TBT. Willing to haggle

I've seen the Sanrio sets go for 80~100 tbt a piece, so that's a bit of a lowball... Thank you anyway, though. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i get the dishwasher and the wii u station? will go for 10 tbt?

sure! just let me know when you're ready and i'll deliver. please send the tbt c:

If you take Mayor Jasmine's offer, you can ignore this post.

Are you willing to sell any of the Kerokeroppi set pieces separately? I only really need the socks. I'd give 10TBT for it.

I'll buy the full Kerokeroppi set, zen tea set, and retail mat, for 2 million 400k please?? :3
Kerokerokeroppi set is tbt only, sorry about that! Do you have an offer for just the zen tea set & mat then? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you take Mayor Jasmine's offer, you can ignore this post.

Are you willing to sell any of the Kerokeroppi set pieces separately? I only really need the socks. I'd give 10TBT for it.

If the set doesn't end up selling soon, I'll happily give you the socks for 10 tbt. I'll let you know :)

I'll offer 80 TBT for the Kerekeroppi set. I just saw that you said it goes for this, sorry about that, I didn't know that beforehand. Also I'll still offer 400k for the zen tea set and the re-tail mat as well.

<edit>: i've decided to sell the Sanrio items separately, since I've had a few people message me looking for the items in single form. i hope this helps. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome, thanks. Please PM or VM me if you decide to, just in case I forget to look back at this thread!

I'd be happy to sell you the socks! Let me know when you're available. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back