Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2496-6703-5894
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
My second town is based off of Oeilvert, from Final Fantasy IX. So I've filled up the town with all of the hamster villagers and making them moogles. I also have Phoebe (making her the Phoenix eidolon) and Twiggy is my resident chocobo.

I've never really liked Rodney. Just something about his design is off-putting. But I dunno who else to move in that would fit my theme. I currently have Felyne in there just to fill up the last space.

So, do you guys think I should go for Rodney and complete the list of hamsters/moogles? I'm also open to other suggestions.

Hm. I personally don't play FF so I'm not sure but Rodney would certainly complete the set. If not, some villager with green eyes maybe? A hamster town sounds cute though.

I'm probably the minority, but Rodney's currently my favorite smug~. I say go for him - try him out, esp. if you need a smug personality. If you just can't stand him for whatever reason, then a rabbit or koala should be a suitable substitute as well (it depends on the artwork, but most moogles tend to look somewhere between... hamster, rabbit, or koala - body is generally consistent, but the ears tend to change to be anywhere from wide and roundish or tapered and skinny; said ears can be stubby or long).

Back