• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ðŸ’™ Buying My Wishlist Items 💙

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesomeelle2001

pear advocate
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3733-7474-0802
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
White Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (41) +
I'm looking for some housing items so my house can look fabulous!
Here is my Wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/VGacdJ9GNd

I don't have a lot of TBT or IGB but can offer you what I have, pm me if your curious for how much and want me to pay by TBT/IGB.
I have some Amiibo cards and figures, (pm me for details, I currently have 3 Welcome Amiibo Cards, all Sanrio cards and a few figures.)
I hope we can work something out!

MY WISHLIST IS NOW COMPLETE!!! Thank you to everyone who contributed!

Sometimes my 3ds will not connect to some people's towns, therefore if you order an item and we can not trade, im really sorry. I have found that the update seems to have fixed this problem but I still feel I should tell you just in case. I need you to read this so you know that there is a slight risk. If this does happen, we can hopefully work out some way of me compensating you for your time. Thanks!

Unfortunately, I was not kidding when I said it was tiny...
FIGURES:
-Digby
-Isabelle
-Celeste
-Mabel
WA CARDS:
-Ketchup
-Raddle
-Cleo
SANRIO CARDS:
-Rilla
-Marty
-?toile
-Chai
-Chelsea
-Toby

Last edited:
Hi !
I have Arcade machine , capsule toy machine and crane game.
Do you have organ (Weber'sRV),and overflowing trash x2 (Resetti's RV)?

Hi !
I have Arcade machine , capsule toy machine and crane game.
Do you have organ (Weber'sRV),and overflowing trash x2 (Resetti's RV)?

Hi! Sorry! I don't have those Amiibos! Let me know if you still want to trade.

sewing kit (Mabel) , Celeste ribbon (Celeste), and blueprints (Digby) for Arcade machine , capsule toy machine and crane game ? :)

UPDATE!!!

I know have all Sanrio cards and three WA cards! The details can be found on my main post under the spoiler. Please read the conditions!

Last edited:
i know i have the the kitchen corner, stack of books, tabletop game, and rubber tree for sure, i might have the rococo/regal items as well but i'd have to check.
if possible i would like the celeste ribbon (celeste), kiki and lala bed, clock and table. if not, would there be any way i could purchase sanrio furniture from you?

Last edited:
Hey kid, I can get you everything for 30 TBT.
Deal?

That would be amazing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know i have the the kitchen corner, stack of books, tabletop game, and rubber tree for sure, i might have the rococo/regal items as well but i'd have to check.
if possible i would like the celeste ribbon (celeste), kiki and lala bed, clock and table. if not, would there be any way i could purchase sanrio furniture from you?

I'm sure we can find a way for you to get the Sanrio furniture and Celeste ribbon from me! Pm me for details!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back