• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

its a Friday the 13th miracle!!!

Not a real piece of candy, not a real weird doll, it's just fake everything. At least I didn't have to change my line-up XD

Hey guys. What if the weird doll we got for Friday The 13th somehow transformed to this?

---> 6pq2qv.jpg<--- (Totally stolen from this.)

My wierd doll turned into a regular yellow candy it doesn't say Wierd Doll anymore :(

Same. I think if you make any alterations to your collectible lineup at all then it changes to a regular yellow candy. :(

Oh well, back into the hidden collectibles it goes.

Same. I think if you make any alterations to your collectible lineup at all then it changes to a regular yellow candy. :(

Then I'll never touch my three collectibles again. :cool:

ah, so the "wierd doll" title is just a glitch then i guess, until you alter your lineup, like the question mark collectibles...
rip my question marks, you will be missed...

Seriously not a funny prank at all. I'm actually upset. Stalked TBT all day just to get that stupid doll only to have it turn into a lame candy. Lol cool. :/

I'll be impressed if anyone can hold out on altering their lineup, in order to keep the "wierd doll" title displayed.

does anyone know whether, merely receiving a collectible from somebody will cause the "wierd doll" title to disappear??

Back