its a Friday the 13th miracle!!!

Not a real piece of candy, not a real weird doll, it's just fake everything. At least I didn't have to change my line-up XD

Hey guys. What if the weird doll we got for Friday The 13th somehow transformed to this?

---> 6pq2qv.jpg<--- (Totally stolen from this.)

My wierd doll turned into a regular yellow candy it doesn't say Wierd Doll anymore :(

Same. I think if you make any alterations to your collectible lineup at all then it changes to a regular yellow candy. :(

Oh well, back into the hidden collectibles it goes.

Same. I think if you make any alterations to your collectible lineup at all then it changes to a regular yellow candy. :(

Oh well, back into the hidden collectibles it goes.

ah, so the "wierd doll" title is just a glitch then i guess, until you alter your lineup, like the question mark collectibles...
rip my question marks, you will be missed...

Seriously not a funny prank at all. I'm actually upset. Stalked TBT all day just to get that stupid doll only to have it turn into a lame candy. Lol cool. :/

I'll be impressed if anyone can hold out on altering their lineup, in order to keep the "wierd doll" title displayed.

does anyone know whether, merely receiving a collectible from somebody will cause the "wierd doll" title to disappear??

Back