Which Video Game(s) has You Feeling Nostalgia?

yeah, as others have said, there are a lot of games that can get me reminiscing, that's for sure.

pokemon platinum,
pokemon leafgreen,
pokemon emerald,
diddy kong racing,
sonic adventure 2,
dust: an elysian tale (even though that one was fairly recent),
portal 2 (played it when i was pretty young),
and even games like super meat boy haha. i'm sure there are a whole bunch of others that are simply slipping my mind.

nostalgia is a powerful feeling... a melancholy that's lovely to cling to.
Oh my gosh, Dust: An Elysian Tale was a pretty great game n.n I wish it had a sequel or something.

-Donkey Kong 64
-Donkey Kong Country 1/2/3
-GoldenEye 64
-Any of the old Mario games from the SNES to the GameCube
-Roller Coaster Tycoon
-Mario Party 7
-Animal Crossing: PG/WW
-And many more...

Last edited:
Dude Kirby Squeak Squad gives me the most nostalgia out of any game

also gotta say mystery dungeon explorers of darkness is pretty nostalgic

- - - Post Merge - - -

o god

Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Seasons
Star Fox Adventures
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Metroid: Zero Mission & Fusion
Pok?mon Platinum & Ruby
Okami
Assassin's Creed
Smash Bros. Brawl
TERA

There's probably a ton more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

YES! I loved oracle of ages
I bought a copy of it when club nintendo was closing down and it reminded me of the good ol days lol

I also feel nostalgic playing Harvest Moon! Especially A/Another Wonderful Life because it was the first I ever played. But I'm a big fan of the series and still have a lot the the Harvest Moon games. And I also feel nostalgic playing Animal Crossing, because the one for the Game Cube was one of my very first games.

Harvest moon ds, spyro shadow legacy, spyro dawn of the dragon, pok?mon mystery dungeon explores of time, pok?mon pearl, super mario 64 and ac ww

Last edited:
extreme nostalgia:

• Snowboard Kids, which i played with my sister
  • Ocarina of Time, which i played when i was like seven or eight
  • Doom, which i played with my dad

always always always the legend of zelda: twilight princess. the first time i played it again after 10 years a few months ago, i was feeling the most lighthearted i'd felt in so long.. it brought back so many good memories for me.

Crash Bandicoot! Which is soon getting re-released which I'm super excited for.
And the 3rd Spyro, mostly because of the skate park section they had, which was my favorite bit of the game and of coarse running after those eggs XD.

...And Nintendogs, I remember really loving the puppy dogs I could never have.

I have a few.

Kirby games, Mario games, Pokemon games, I think even Link's Awakening a bit.

I somehow get a false nostalgia from games I've never played, like Banjo--Kazooie or Donkey Kong 64. Grant Kirkhope just does that to a guy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a few.

Kirby games, Mario games, Pokemon games, I think even Link's Awakening a bit.

I somehow get a false nostalgia from games I've never played, like Banjo--Kazooie or Donkey Kong 64. Grant Kirkhope just does that to a guy.

Sims 1, Gears of War, Mass Effect atm. I spent plenty of my childhood playing The Sims and I was lucky enough to procure a copy again. As for Gears, it holds a special place in my heart. I spent countless hours and countless days playing ever gears (minus 4, have yet to play it but will soon :D). Sounds corny but every Valentine's, my fiance and I play through one of the games. Accident happened and we wound up playing through all of em. :p

Back