Which Video Game(s) has You Feeling Nostalgia?

SoulEaterEvans

Soul Eater
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4021-6641-1350
Island
Amaranth
The video game that makes me reminisce about the past, and gives me the fuzzies, is Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town :3

Mine is Pokemon Ruby / Sapphire!
Those were some good times. ; O ;
Playing the 3ds version is so nostalgic too. omg.

Tons of games do, but especially Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus on PS2. /shot

Also ACWW, HM FoMT, and KH.

Last edited:
Kingdom Hearts II. The last KH game that I really, really love. Also, Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King, and that feeling will happen again soon when I get my hands on the 3DS remake.

The Sims ( the first one on Xbox), Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex <333 and My Sims on DS

Anything on original NES/SNES, FF8 and Harvest Moon Animal Parade. All make me nostalgic for better times!

Let's see...
Pokemon Moon
Spongebob:Creature from the Krusty Krab
Spongebob:Atlantis Squarepantis
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Now that seems like alot...

Last edited:
First that came to mind was Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, which I know is not the best game but it was the first one I ever bought on my own and I have so many memories with it.
Then Pokemon Sapphire. The first Pokemon game I played on my own. I was really young but I have little memories that make me super nostalgic.
Pokemon Pearl, too. I can remember getting up at the crack of dawn in the summer to volunteer at Vacation Bible School and checking my honey trees before and after work. It makes me nostalgic for that time.
The original Animal Crossing gives me nostalgia for such a specific feeling, but nostalgia all the same.
And Life is Strange gives me hardcore nostalgia too, even though it isn't even that old of a game.

Oh goodness where do I begin? Crazy Taxi, Starfox Adventures, Spyro (Ps1 and ps2 games), Ratchet and Clank, Halo 2, and the list goes on! As you can see I was a big Playstation player when I was younger. Now I'm pretty equal on what I play on.

o god

Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Seasons
Star Fox Adventures
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Metroid: Zero Mission & Fusion
Pok?mon Platinum & Ruby
Okami
Assassin's Creed
Smash Bros. Brawl
TERA

There's probably a ton more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

yeah, as others have said, there are a lot of games that can get me reminiscing, that's for sure.

pokemon platinum,
pokemon leafgreen,
pokemon emerald,
diddy kong racing,
sonic adventure 2,
dust: an elysian tale (even though that one was fairly recent),
portal 2 (played it when i was pretty young),
and even games like super meat boy haha. i'm sure there are a whole bunch of others that are simply slipping my mind.

nostalgia is a powerful feeling... a melancholy that's lovely to cling to.

Back