Town and Mayor Name help?

staystrong

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I am currently in the process of making a giveaway town and need help thinking of names for it and possibly my mayor. I am unsure of what to name a giveaway town lol. So any possible cute name ideas or suggestions are welcome. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance. :)

P.S. Whoever comes up with the cutest name that I decide to use will be rewarded with something of their choice. I can give anything from Bells, to furniture sets, to hybrids, to clothes.

I have a list of town names I ALMOST named my town. But I decided to go with Dewdrop, an homage to my cat Dewey.
Anyway, here is my list:
Kaboodle
Buttons
Peeps
Puddins or Pudding
Schmoop
Lullaby
Lilypad
Gumdrop
Petal
Bloom
Terraria
Honeydew

solstice
cotton
magica
sugarton
lavender
serenity
macroon
pomfield
westrose/rosebud
liliania
lilycove
pastopia
llyn
alryne
outsi
adessa
eicon
lunau
cresent
iereva
eobre
alilla
glorini
asteria
chandani
nymph

Last edited:
I am currently in the process of making a giveaway town and need help thinking of names for it and possibly my mayor. I am unsure of what to name a giveaway town lol. So any possible cute name ideas or suggestions are welcome. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance. :)

P.S. Whoever comes up with the cutest name that I decide to use will be rewarded with something of their choice. I can give anything from Bells, to furniture sets, to hybrids, to clothes.

Giveaway town; Bellston. Town of wealth, fortune.
Another one; Presdon Has the first four words in Present..

Mayor name : A store you like... Ikea, Wal, Heb, McD?

Not exactly cute, but I could see Caritas as a town name (Latin for charity) and Fortuna for the Mayor (Roman goddess personifying luck) ^.^

Other thoughts for either name:
Galore
Trinket
Bounty
Lavish
Amity

Last edited:
I love the town names Roseshore, Peachcove and Fortsworth.

In terms of a Mayor name: Ada, Daria and Edita are cute IMO and all mean 'wealthy' and Nediva and Carita mean giving! Good luck picking a mayor and town name ^^

Back