Splatoon SPLATOON 2 HYPE THREAD!!!!!

I really dig all the new customization options and all the new artwork for it looks great. But I'm kinda disappointed there isn't a bigger improvement in graphics, almost looks like it's just a Wii U port.

Is there a known price for online yet? I could maybe put up with it if it's lower than the cost of PSN/XBL, but as it stands I wouldn't wanna pay just to play a couple games and have an old SNES game for a month.

Full box art:

eOyH0SN.jpg

What if that's like an actual map!

It looks so cooool

A few more days to go before the testfire! Can't believe it's already gonna happen this weekend.

I really wish I had a Switch for this coming weekend's testfire. I love Splatoon so much. It's my birthday on Saturday even, but I've just been unable to get a Switch before the testfires. Mainly because I shouldn't be spending my money on stuff like that (yay college life) and even if I did give in and decide to buy one (which I almost have a few times) they are never in stock around here anyways.

Here's hoping for more testfires this summer as I'll be working full time so I'll be able to justify affording a Switch and hopefully Nintendo will be able to stock stores enough to meet demand by then.

I really wish I had a Switch for this coming weekend's testfire. I love Splatoon so much. It's my birthday on Saturday even, but I've just been unable to get a Switch before the testfires. Mainly because I shouldn't be spending my money on stuff like that (yay college life) and even if I did give in and decide to buy one (which I almost have a few times) they are never in stock around here anyways.

Here's hoping for more testfires this summer as I'll be working full time so I'll be able to justify affording a Switch and hopefully Nintendo will be able to stock stores enough to meet demand by then.

The game comes out this summer so I dobt theyll be too many more testfires

I'm mostly excited for the hairstyles lel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They should make the third Splatoon Splatoon 3-DS

I'm mostly excited for the hairstyles lel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They should make the third Splatoon Splatoon 3-DS

Cool, hairstyles. That's something to look forward to. Same with people on the other team who's going to use chargers (time to get salty again). Yeah haha Splatoon portable in any form is always welcome.

Last edited:
Is it sad that the thing in the Direct that excited me the most was the new schoolgirl outfit
It's so damn cute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it sad that the thing in the Direct that excited me the most was the new schoolgirl outfit
It's so damn cute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's so damn cute.

I'm a little anxious about all the new stuff in single player mode.. It looks more challenging.. Which probably is a good thing, but makes me wonder if I'll be able to complete it. (Haha.) I'm also just.. SUPER hyped!

Last edited:
Nintendo has revealed that Splatoon 2 will be receiving a bundle, releasing on July 21st alongside the games release PLUS two brand new Joycon colours; NEON GREEN AND NEON PINK!!! However, the bundles are exclusive to Europe and Japan... sorry america ;_;

download.jpgvwbDSuUQsb26DtqFe7Y3qD-1200-80.jpg

download (1).jpg

Not only this, releasing on July 21st is a limited edition Splatoon 2 Switch Pro Controller!

8hpDi5VDmMZNsbyVJZz9JJ-650-80.jpg

There's also some carrying cases releasing if you're interested in that

images.jpgimages (1).jpg

Back