• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon SPLATOON 2 HYPE THREAD!!!!!

I never preorder but I might have to cause that pro controller looks CLEAN

Crying because it's not announced for North America. Time to fly to Europe to buy it because those neon joycons look too good.

I'm seriously excited for this game. I don't even live in a country that sells Nintendo Switches at the moment but I'm really close to Japan and I'm planning on buying a system there just to play this game. I LOVE SPLATOON!!!! I might have to get the Japanese version of the game as well. It's going to be hard to get it through without paying an import tax but that's how much I want to play.... I'm willing to jump through all these hoops. I DON'T EVEN HAVE A TV IN MY NEW HOUSE!

OMG MARIE IN A KIMONO OMGGGG

*Doesnt even own a Switch but is a huge Splatoon fangirl*

7967354c40ec6e2ef5069e9279b458ef.gif

Last edited:
I'm seriously excited for this game. I don't even live in a country that sells Nintendo Switches at the moment but I'm really close to Japan and I'm planning on buying a system there just to play this game. I LOVE SPLATOON!!!! I might have to get the Japanese version of the game as well. It's going to be hard to get it through without paying an import tax but that's how much I want to play.... I'm willing to jump through all these hoops. I DON'T EVEN HAVE A TV IN MY NEW HOUSE!

The switch isn't region locked so you could maybe import and English game

I still can't get the single player trailer music out of my head. The art at the end is fantastic, too.

Marie in a Kimono. <3

OMG this game is hype!! Splatoon is my favorite game of all time I'm sure this game will be even better!

I'm really excited for this just because it's another game I can play together with friendssss

I don't think I've ever been this hyped for a non-pokemon game before. Every time I'm reminded of Splatoon 2's existance I ache for the fact I don't have it yet. I loved everything about Splatoon, the maps, the concept, the online matches, the splatfests, the aesthetic, the characters, everything. I thought I was never going to get into shooters until Splatoon came along and let me experience the joys of mastering the Carbon Roller and owning people online with it.

The only thing it was missing was a decent variety of objectives and a somewhat more consistant longevity, especially in single-player mode. As well as some options to customise our inkling.

And Splatoon 2 so far looks like it's going to deliver in all of those fields. I can't wait to play this game...

I don't think I've ever been this hyped for a non-pokemon game before. Every time I'm reminded of Splatoon 2's existance I ache for the fact I don't have it yet. I loved everything about Splatoon, the maps, the concept, the online matches, the splatfests, the aesthetic, the characters, everything. I thought I was never going to get into shooters until Splatoon came along and let me experience the joys of mastering the Carbon Roller and owning people online with it.

The only thing it was missing was a decent variety of objectives and a somewhat more consistant longevity, especially in single-player mode. As well as some options to customise our inkling.

And Splatoon 2 so far looks like it's going to deliver in all of those fields. I can't wait to play this game...

Same, when Splatoon originally came out it was the only game I've been legit excited for other than ACNL and Pokemon, and the same is happening for Splatwoon

IMG_2291.JPG
Oooooooh boy can't wait to strafe people and gank them "-"

Back