• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon SPLATOON 2 HYPE THREAD!!!!!

Lost Outpost is pretty cool so far, but these weapons are a whole different story...
Would have been nice to have a better set for the first run of it, at least :p

Everyone's at that stage like "I have no idea what I'm doing". People are just running around randomly hoping to find a spawning point for Salmonids and Bosses, sucks if your with a team that doesn't communicate. Everyone knows the other stages pretty well and it's easy to see where the enemies spawn from, but this new stage is a different story. That's what I've found anyways.

Regardless of that and the terrible weapons, it's a cool stage :)

Yeah, it makes me wish that I wasn't at Profreshional right off the bat for it. I certainly wouldn't mind dropping down a level or two just to get a proper feel of the spawning points in a bit of a less hectic setting.

Last edited:
I'm conviced I'm going to be stuck on C- forever in Splat Zones :( I cannot find 8 players whatsoever. I'm guessing everyone has passed C- already which is what I should've done. I've tried at different times throughout the day as well. Please oh god taken regional matchmaking away...I need to widen my search part here

I can't believe the last post in this thread is over a year old

We got a couple major updates in that time too

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't believe the last post in this thread is over a year old

We got a couple major updates in that time too

How did everyone do with their snail rolls? I finally am getting close to having the ability setup I want for my main outfit thanks to it. I just need to get some Special Saver Up chunks and add it to my middle gear. I am really happy I came up with a stylish and functional look. The thermal ability is almost like having a free point sensor.

ZSa0ITP.png

Back