• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon SPLATOON 2 HYPE THREAD!!!!!

Just thought Id say incase people didnt know, you can make a nintendo account for each reason and download each regions splatfest from the eshop so you can play all of them instead of just the one you are in

I so ready to find ways to abuse new techniques and abilites before nintendo patch them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also did anyone else think that Starfish Mainstage and Inkblot Art Academy were really basic and dull maps?

It might of been cause it was nightime but they just seemed a bit lackluster and flat idk

Look who has risen from her grave~ XD
...Such a shame I don't have a switch -_-" Still hyped though. Hoping to get it... eventually. Before the year ends at least! XD I basically just watched live streams of the splatfest and that was probably a bad move on my part because guess who wants what she can't have.
hahahaha... OTL

In other news, did people hear that a splatoon anime is being developed? It's gonna hit youtube August 12th I think?

Anyone order cute Splatoon accessories?
I ordered the pro controller, plush case, splat pack for my boyfie.
Keep to play some offline salmon run with the crew lolol.

I so ready to find ways to abuse new techniques and abilites before nintendo patch them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also did anyone else think that Starfish Mainstage and Inkblot Art Academy were really basic and dull maps?

It might of been cause it was nightime but they just seemed a bit lackluster and flat idk

Starfish Mainstage frustrated me when the ink colors were purple and pink for the round because the areas where the lights were shining really bright, it became almost impossible to tell the colors apart and it drove me insane. Other than that, I wasn't too impressed with the new stages I played on. They were alright, but I did think they were kinda lackluster

- - - Post Merge - - -

That being said I'm still HYPE and getting the game at release cause it's Splatoon and it's fun af sooooo

The Nintendo App is now out.
You can't login but you can download it haha.

It's up and running now ✨

Last edited:
Due to a mess up on Amazon, the game won't be here on Friday :/. They'll deliver it by the 26 at the latest, so one more week of waiting.

Due to a mess up on Amazon, the game won't be here on Friday :/. They'll deliver it by the 26 at the latest, so one more week of waiting.

That's not a mess up, that's just Amazon being Amazon lol. You'll never get a game on the day it releases through them.

Do what I did with the first Splatoon: buy a copy of the game at Target or wherever on release day, then a week later, return the copy that came in through Amazon. Then never preorder anything through Amazon ever again. Actually you could cancel the preorder for it now and use that money to buy it at retail, even easier.

This was my first pre-order from them, and probably my last haha.

If I bought it from EB Games, it would've been 90 bucks with tax, but with the prime discount and a 10 dollar off promo code, I'd be paying 65 bucks. I guess I could wait one more week tho

I always try to pre-order in store to save on the shipping hassle.
my partner pre-ordered BotW online and didn't get it until after the weekend.
Always too scurd myself because I'm impatient and want to play as soon as its released

two more days.

I can not wait to kill everyone with my dualies "-"
Still, just imagine the new players who never got the first Splatoon, then those who played Splatoon.
Will they be seperated?

Just got an email saying it finally shipped for me..... and it'll arrive on Tuesday :/. Hoping something happens that makes it come on at least Monday, because I cannot wait another 5 days. I've already ran into some bums who put the final boss as their thumbnails

Back