Splatoon SPLATOON 2 HYPE THREAD!!!!!

I am really loving the changes they've made so far. Salmon run is ridiculous, scary, and fun, and being able to scrub off abilities for ability chunks is going to come in very handy to make my favorite clothes also be my most relevant clothes.

Everytime I get the charger in salmon run, Fog always apoears... Also, any tips for the steelhead? That one gives me the most trouble since I feel like I can only hit its weak point with a charger

I have my switch!
Got really lucky too and got the last one in stock today. Close call. XDD
Just waiting on Splatoon to download now.

Gaaahhhh, I hope they add the bamboozlers or squiffer. I can't do work with the normal chargers in ranked :(

Anyone tried it on handheld? Tilting the pad up + down is such a pain and using right stick alone is a pain! I wish there was a 1st person option.

Anyone tried it on handheld? Tilting the pad up + down is such a pain and using right stick alone is a pain! I wish there was a 1st person option.

yeah i tried it. and omg , at first i thought "well i cant i do this , screw it" but then i thought i found the perfect position to play but i ended up hurting my poor back

@everyone : playing on TV is better than handheld or tabletop mode

I just got the game today and played for a bit in the solo campaign. Diggin' it so far, since I never played the first Splatoon.

I just got the game today and played for a bit in the solo campaign. Diggin' it so far, since I never played the first Splatoon.

Barely twenty-four hours later and I am officially addicted to this game, lol.

I'm actually so glad new people are trying it out :') I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!
It has been more popular than expected, they're completely sold out here 1 week after release, both online and offline. Luckily I've secured a copy, and for a v good price too :blush:

I'm actually so glad new people are trying it out :') I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!
It has been more popular than expected, they're completely sold out here 1 week after release, both online and offline. Luckily I've secured a copy, and for a v good price too :blush:

Same here! I was in Walmart the other day and picked it up. It was the only copy they had! I wasn't expecting any kind of shortage for this game. Or ANY Switch game, to be honest. Figured they would have plenty to go around, lol.

But yeah, this game is soooo fun, ohmigosh.

Just finished my arrow pull ons. Has ink saver main as it's main ability and 3 ink saver mains as the subs. Took forever

They just released 18K aviators with the swim speed ability ;-;. Should I buy that instead of the 18K aviators I have with 2 ink saver mains and the ink saver main as it's main ability?

lmao tried using the trislosher again for a bit today, it really is pretty stupid. With rollers, brushes, and even the umbrella damage dealt is dependant on how much ink hits you - but not for the slosher, it's like guaranteed 65 damage (iirc) no matter how much hits you. Probably needs a change tbh

Back