Splatoon SPLATOON 2 HYPE THREAD!!!!!

Lost Outpost is pretty cool so far, but these weapons are a whole different story...
Would have been nice to have a better set for the first run of it, at least :p

Everyone's at that stage like "I have no idea what I'm doing". People are just running around randomly hoping to find a spawning point for Salmonids and Bosses, sucks if your with a team that doesn't communicate. Everyone knows the other stages pretty well and it's easy to see where the enemies spawn from, but this new stage is a different story. That's what I've found anyways.

Regardless of that and the terrible weapons, it's a cool stage :)

Yeah, it makes me wish that I wasn't at Profreshional right off the bat for it. I certainly wouldn't mind dropping down a level or two just to get a proper feel of the spawning points in a bit of a less hectic setting.

Last edited:
I'm conviced I'm going to be stuck on C- forever in Splat Zones :( I cannot find 8 players whatsoever. I'm guessing everyone has passed C- already which is what I should've done. I've tried at different times throughout the day as well. Please oh god taken regional matchmaking away...I need to widen my search part here

I can't believe the last post in this thread is over a year old

We got a couple major updates in that time too

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't believe the last post in this thread is over a year old

We got a couple major updates in that time too

How did everyone do with their snail rolls? I finally am getting close to having the ability setup I want for my main outfit thanks to it. I just need to get some Special Saver Up chunks and add it to my middle gear. I am really happy I came up with a stylish and functional look. The thermal ability is almost like having a free point sensor.

ZSa0ITP.png

Back