• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon SPLATOON 2 HYPE THREAD!!!!!

IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR NEARLY 2 HOURS, ITS SO GOOD

Can't wait to play tomorrow hopefully!

Got our banner all splatted, thanks to Thunder and Murray for their help!

big excited clown over herehas 2 wait a little in the day, boo hoo (;
no but im super frickin excited!! I adored splatoon & i tried the splatfest demo.. its fabulous my friends

Now all I have to do is go to Gamestop and pick up my order...

So, what will you do first, Single Player, Salmon Run, or Turf Wars?
Personally I would do single player, just because.

Now all I have to do is go to Gamestop and pick up my order...

So, what will you do first, Single Player, Salmon Run, or Turf Wars?
Personally I would do single player, just because.

Probably Single Player , :p
Also yay tomorrow ill get my Switch + Splatoon 2 , im so excited :D!

i seriously wanna get this but i'm so worried for
1. my dad won't let me
2. my left joycon glitches in the middle of a match

Salmon Run is so much more exciting, creative, amazing and entertaining and challenging than I thought it would be. I love ittt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also would a group of people be up for private matches later?

I don't know if i'll get it.

For those that have it: How is it so far?

Probably Single Player , :p
Also yay tomorrow ill get my Switch + Splatoon 2 , im so excited :D!

Be sure to add me!!!! :)

Anyone else playing can add me! I downloaded it last night and it's really fun!

Salmon Run is so much more exciting, creative, amazing and entertaining and challenging than I thought it would be. I love ittt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also would a group of people be up for private matches later?

I'd be down to play later.

If anyone wants to add me to play, my FC is 4135-9919-0984. Please reply to this or leave me a VM with your Switch name if you add me so I know who you are, otherwise I probably won't accept. (I want to know who's who!)

So how different is it from the original? To me, it just looks like an upgraded version of the original Splatoon. I don't know if it's worth $60 so I was curious if it was really that much different to invest into. I just got a Switch the other day so I'm debating which games to get.

So how different is it from the original? To me, it just looks like an upgraded version of the original Splatoon. I don't know if it's worth $60 so I was curious if it was really that much different to invest into. I just got a Switch the other day so I'm debating which games to get.

Here's a non-exhaustive list of differences between Splatoon and its sequel:

• Hero Mode seems to be a bit lengthier and more challenging than before
  • New game mode, which is called Salmon Run that has everyone cooperate
  • New online mode is called League Battle, which has you one or three players joining you to take on another team
  • Private Battle Spectator View is added
  • Every game mode playable online can also be enjoyed in local multiplayer, provided that each player have their Switch unit and a copy of the game
  • Private Battles are a thing in local multiplayer, too!
  • To make up for the lack of second screen, Super Jumping is done by holding the X button, which brings up the map. Then select either your teammate or the Respawn Point with the Control Pad/arrow buttons and finally hit A.
  • Improved graphics engine
  • New songs
  • New and revamped stages
  • New main weapon types, which includes Splat Dualies, Flingza Roller, Goo Tuber, Dapple Dualies, Clash Blaster and Splat Brella
  • New special weapons
  • New sub weapons, which includes Autobomb, Curling Bomb and Toxic Mist
  • Unlocking abilities from equipment no longer mostly rely on RNG

Although the changes are mostly evolutionary, they do provide a fresher take on the already unique experience. If you liked the original Splatoon, then the sequel will get you to rejoice. Oh, and the sequel will also receive major free update datas for a year, just the first installment did.

I'm having to fulfill my splatoon need by playing the original one and watching videos of Splat 2.
...Not sure when I'll be getting my switch with the game. Saving up now will take about 6-7 weeks sadly... I've wait this long I guess. XD

WAIT THEY ADDED THE INKBRUSH?? MY MAIN WEAPON IS BACK YESSSSSS
I gotta prepare for it ASAP
Screenshot_20170722_200308.png

This should last me 2 weeks

Already trying to plan out the abilities I want to use this time. I didn't use Stealth Jump in the original game but it's gotten a huge nerf so i was wondering what do people think of drop roller?

So... through a turn of events, I'll be able to actually get my Switch on Wednesday.
So my hype is back! XD
I'll be able to join the cool kids club soon. XDDD

Back