• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling amethyst cycling ᵔᴥᵔ offline || in boxes: na | new: na

I will :) Unfortunately Chief is in boxes right now and he is being picked up in 3 hours so wart jr wont be in boxes before then, sorry :c

sorry if I'm late! had work xD
I can pick chief up now, how much TBT do you want??
I can do 75 TBT if you want ;; v ;;

sorry if I'm late! had work xD
I can pick chief up now, how much TBT do you want??
I can do 75 TBT if you want ;; v ;;

It's fine! If 75tbt is okay with you then that's great ∩_∩ I'll add you and get my gates open~

- - - Post Merge - - -

- chief adopted :) -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to sleep now, I am out in the morning-afternoon but I will be on later. Hopefully wart jr will be ready to go tomorrow Jkax, sorry for the wait ヽ(?Д`)ノ

- OFFLINE -

Last edited:
Willow is in boxes, anyone interested just let me know (=゚ω゚)ノ

- - - Post Merge - - -

- voiding willow in 15 minutes -

Hello! May i lurk for Carmen?
If/when she's in boxes, I have a kotatsu, the sewing kit and some In-Game bells(maybe 750k-1mil?)if thats good with you?

Hello! May i lurk for Carmen?
If/when she's in boxes, I have a kotatsu, the sewing kit and some In-Game bells(maybe 750k-1mil?)if thats good with you?

I was just about to update the main post that I've decided to save her for my main town (;?д`) I'm so sorry, I hope you can get her soon ?・ᴗ・`

May change my lurk if the person I saw giving her away comes online today. Lol saw the person's thread after I posted to lurk for Pecan in here. I'll let you know if I want to change my lurk ^^ thank you.

I can trade you Poppy or Papi for a lurked Punchy?

Edit: If the other person comes online and answers before you get Punchy in your town, since they have his amiibo card, I'll gladly just give them to you after I get Punchy in my 10th slot as I have both of their cards. c:

Last edited:
I can trade you Poppy or Papi for a reserved Punchy?

I would be up for that if I get Punchy, but you will probably get him quicker from someone else if you really want him because I spend a lot of time waiting for people to pick their villager up ┐(?д`)┌ I'll still reserve him for you though in case ~

I would be up for that if I get Punchy, but you will probably get him quicker from someone else if you really want him because I spend a lot of time waiting for people to pick their villager up ┐(?д`)┌ I'll still reserve him for you though in case ~

I made an edit to the post. ;v; sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got him from someone else, let me know when you are ready to take Papi and Poppy and I will add you! No cost!

Back