Cycling amethyst cycling ᵔᴥᵔ offline || in boxes: na | new: na

I made an edit to the post. ;v; sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got him from someone else, let me know when you are ready to take Papi and Poppy and I will add you! No cost!

That's so nice of you c: I currently have all 10 slots full but once I have room I will let you know :)

I'm not really sticking to my short holding time because I feel bad voiding villagers that people show interest in >﹏< I will be holding Wart jr. overnight and if Jkax isn't available by tomorrow afternoon GMT I will void him. I had him in boxes waiting for the majority of the day and I need to continue cycling ( ˘・з・)

I will be on and off here for a couple hours in case Jkax comes online.

- ONLINE -

Wart jr. has been in boxes for almost 24 hours, I will be voiding him now because I want to continue cycling.

- wart jr voided -

Is Static still available? I'd love him, and I believe my town has an empty spot (lemme check, actually...)

EDIT: Yes! Yes I do have an empty spot. How much would you want me to pay for him?

Last edited:
Is Static still available? I'd love him, and I believe my town has an empty spot (lemme check, actually...)

EDIT: Yes! Yes I do have an empty spot. How much would you want me to pay for him?

Yes he is available :) I am going offline for about 30 mins then I will be cycling again so I will let you know once he is in boxes~

I have been cycling for a while now and he wont go in boxes (`A?) I will continue more tomorrow if you are okay with waiting~

i'll be stalking this for cookie!! <: what a darling lil girl.

how many tbt does she usually go for? 50? 75? 100?

i'll be stalking this for cookie!! <: what a darling lil girl.

how many tbt does she usually go for? 50? 75? 100?

sorry for the late reply I have been at school >< I am going to start cycling now so I will let you know when she is in boxes! would 35tbt be okay with you? :)

- cookie is in boxes -(*?▽`*)

labradude I will add you now and open my gates if you are available now! Is 35tbt fine with you?

Last edited:
Back