• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling amethyst cycling ᵔᴥᵔ offline || in boxes: na | new: na

sangdolie

boop!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (13) +
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* amethyst cycling *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

time zone: gmt || most active: fri/sat/sun, evenings

If I have a villager you want/you want to lurk for a villager please tell me, then I will not auto void your dreamie.
If I have a villager that no one has shown interest in, I will auto void them or leave them in boxes for a short amount of time (depending on their tier).
I accept payment in tbt, igb or items on my wishlist. Please name your own price/amount of items.
I don't do auctions, it's usually a first come first serve service (unless two or more people are ready for the villager in boxes, then I will take the highest offer).
Check this thread for updates, I will not PM/VM you if your dreamie moves in.

I will always leave wifi feedback, so please do the same for me if you can.

town rules:

Please make your payment first outside the train station.
I will take you to the villagers house, do not run away from me.
Let me know once you have successfully talked to the villager then I can end the multiplayer session.
Don't take any of my items.

my current villagers:

1. anicotti
2. alli
3. hippeux
4. egbert
5. static(reserved)
6. gwen
7. annalisa
8. sylvia
9. cousteau

click → lurkers ← click

click → dreamies I will likely reserve for myself ← click

Last edited:

hello and good luck with your cycling thread!

also may I please lurk for chief and marshal?? ;; v ;;
thank you!

I can give you my teapot! ^^ that's all I have though sorry :c

I can't pick her up today D: tomorrow maybe? ;-( she's so cute DD:::

I don't think I can do that sorry ><

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because of the time difference (8 hours) I wouldn't be able to continue cycling until tomorrow night if I held her for you :(

Last edited:
I have the princess carpet, princess wall, barrel planter, greenhouse box, chocolate cake, tart, sweets table, and a bells if you'd like!

Awesome! So since I'm on the lurking list, around how long do you think I'll have to wait? ^^ No rush! I was just wondering!

Awesome! So since I'm on the lurking list, around how long do you think I'll have to wait? ^^ No rush! I was just wondering!

It's nearly 4am for me but I might cycle a bit more, he may be next in boxes but obviously I don't know yet. I will be doing a lot tomorrow so hopefully he will be in boxes by then! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok cool. all i have to offer is in game bells atm.

That's fine with me c:

Back