This use to be pink. 🧁
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Ok so, recently, I have come across various hacked games, and gaaawd they are gorgeous. I'm slobbering over the town of waver, I am a biiiiig sandbox game fan. Die hard sims player.... and just thinking about the possibilites of manipulating ACNL to my wishes are is just... *slobber.

What opinion do you guys have? Over this, are you antihacking or prohacking? Experiences? Knowledge on how to do it?:p

I'm anti-hacking in regards to my own town, but I do love what people have done by hacking theirs. I'm too paranoid to actually do it to mine though, and it would kind of feel like cheating to me. But if other people want to do it, I don't care as long as it doesn't affect me negatively. It's their game and they can enjoy it the way they want, and I can just admire the beauty from afar. You can still make beautiful towns without hacking anyway.

The things people can do with a hacked town is just amazing, but I'm against doing it to my towns/cartridges. There are too many ways to completely eff up and ruin everything.

And I kinda like seeing how nice I can make my towns without hacking.

If I wasn't so nervous about messing up my own, I'd hack just to unlock all the PWPs. Some hacked towns are gorgeous and some are... really not. I think some were done just to show off how much you can change, but sometimes it just looks ridiculous.

If I wasn't so nervous about messing up my own, I'd hack just to unlock all the PWPs. Some hacked towns are gorgeous and some are... really not. I think some were done just to show off how much you can change, but sometimes it just looks ridiculous.

I like those hacked towns where you can tell a lot of work went into them regardless. They are usually the most fun to visit because they are so pretty! But some of the really messed up towns are fun too, in a different way. Too bad the more interesting ones were wiped when the update happened... :<

I like visiting hacked town ad I would hack my own town if I had a physical copy and the (impossible) ressurance that this wouldn't mess with my game

I'd never hack my town so I avoid looking at hacked towns because then I cant use ideas from them on my own so I just get sad. XD

I don't mind it as long as they're not placing rare items in their game just to trade away and make profit out of it. That's kind of a no-no to me. Some hacked towns can look absolutely gorgeous in their own right.

I will probably never do it to my own town, too much risk.

however, I've been thinking of getting a new cartridge and just playing around with that one, seeing what all there is to do with hacking. But yeah, my main town will never be touched by hacks. Too much time and effort to be thrown away

I'm thinking about getting a second system & cart just so I can start playing around with hacking NL. I loved what I was able to do with WW & my action replay & with CF & Homebrew. I love seeing all the different towns people have made.

I honestly don't really care. Animal Crossing isn't a competitive game, so if people want to hack to customize their town, then it's their prerogative.

I only dislike it when people hack during competitive games, because then they're affecting the outcome and it's not fair.

I'd never hack my town so I avoid looking at hacked towns because then I cant use ideas from them on my own so I just get sad. XD

Technically there's no way to know if it was hacked or unless you go into it and sometimes even then you don't know. So there's a possibility you have gone into a hacked town and not known it.. JS.

I think it would be more fun for me if I hacked because I like having full control over customization, placement, etc. (kinda like how you can do it in happy home academy). I have no idea how hacking actually works or attempted to do it because I'm too lazy and scared I'll screw something up.

I do think a lot of hacked towns overdo it though. I've been to many hacked towns that make me feel super claustrophobic because I get trapped between trees (unless that's what they're going for). I've seen a few that use it very minimally just to place cedar trees in the south or right up against cliffs. I think I'd do something like that if I could.

I love seeing hacked town! It's so amazing seeing other people's creativity.
I have hacked my extra cart to see the hubabab long time ago. It's so time consuming to make it pretty and do the design I wanted to in my town. I am for into creating unique town. I'm against getting hacked items. d:

I have a medieval themed town, and because its themed, there's certain things I want to beable to do to make it look better. I love hacking it because its pretty simple once you figure it out, and as long as you dont move buildings, the risk is really lowered for messing it up. Its just really nice to be able to place a rare item in my game that i need to finish a house, instead of spending months looking for it like ive done in the past. Its also nice to be able to put bushes next to buildings and rivers. But honestly, if my town wasn't themed, I wouldn't hack it.

I only edited my town map via hacks. My house is on it's own secluded island now. c:

I enjoy visiting the hacked towns, it can be interested except the hacked maze town omfg it was miserable but I totally made it to the finish. But really the only thing I wish I could do that is in the hacked towns is putting the bamboo in water, like that's the only thing I want.

I enjoy hacked towns. I think it is funny to have pwps in the river or other crazy things. I'm not sure how to do it or I would try it on my town. I would always net glitch with my friends when they visited my town and I am sad the update killed that.

I enjoy hacking my towns and visiting hacked towns (except for ones which feel unplayable). I used to hack the GameCube game a lot though it was very tedious as every hack required a code (e.g placing 5 fences required 5 codes, and you needed to find out which acre and which spot the fence should be in by using a shovel to count the spots in the acre). I recently got into hacking New Leaf and I like how I'm able to edit my map to my desire using an editor. It's so much easier. There was this one beach that I couldn't access so I changed one of the beach acres to a ramp acre and now I can go down there. The one thing that bothers me about hacking is that there are people who chide on us just because we play the game differently. Everyone has their own town, you can't tell them what to do and what not to do. If Animal Crossing was a competitive online-only game then I can see why people would have a problem, but Animal Crossing can be played offline and it's not competitive.

I am currently hacking my main town and it's tons of fun! If you feel like hacking totally do it there a good guide on youtube too *cough cough*

Back