Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
What's more important to you? Would you invite an awesome looking villager into your town if their house was really ugly? Would you invite an ugly villager into your town because their house went amazingly well with the theme of your town? Let me know your answers! ^_^

To me it's the villager, but there have been cases that I like the villager but the house bothers me.... But I go more for the villager:)

I'm more into the villager than anything else. If their house is cute too.. thats a plus ^^

villager :) the house doesnt bother me much because i will like the villager im not too much for the houses

A villager's interior can always be manipulated (in my last town, Freya had a house full of modified pink and black Lovely series that I sent to her by mail), but you're stuck with their personality and their look, whether you like them or not. I rather that a villager be cute/cool.

A villager's interior can always be manipulated (in my last town, Freya had a house full of modified pink and black Lovely series that I sent to her by mail), but you're stuck with their personality and their look, whether you like them or not. I rather that a villager be cute/cool.

Very true! But I meant the outside of their house, not the inside. You cannot change the exterior :p But I totally get what you're saying!

I care more about my characters houses rather than the villagers ones

Last edited:
I think if I absolutely had my heart set on a particular villager for my town then I probably wouldn't mind an ugly exterior. I adopted Kid Cat some months ago and I'm not too fond of his house, even though it doesn't necessarily clash with my town, I just don't like the look of it. I'll probably let him go for Pierce soon, but it's mostly because I didn't like Kid Cat as much as I thought I would, his house was more of another reason for me to justify letting him go.

the villager's house does influence me a lot, mainly because I don't have a set idea for my "dreamies" and I usually build my town up with the ones I get from the start/camp site etc. I don't like the really colourful houses and the super modern looking ones. I've also kept villagers that aren't particularly popular or pleasing looking because I like how their house looks in my town :'D

It's all about the villager for me. I rarely go into their houses, so I really don't pay much attention to what they look like.

Kyle's house exterior is the reason I couldn't keep him long term, still love seeing him down my main street though! All of my villagers had to have cute houses or they wouldn't have actually felt like dreamies for me. Luckily all my very very fave villagers have nice exteriors (and luckily Chief only has bad taste in wallpaper and flooring, and regardless they look kinda amazing with sloppy furniture!)

I don't really care about the villager's house exterior as much as I care about their interior having fossil instead of a bed. Sometimes, I go as far as mailing their original furniture or move them out if it's that messy and hopeless haha

Mainly the house, but if I really like a certain villager, I'll get them regardless of their house exterior.

Last edited:
Back