Come visit Etoile, the Little Twin Stars RV!

Cai-crossing

Smol Potato
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Lily
Isabelle
Ruby
Lobo
Mint
Yellow Pansy
White Pansy
July Birthstone (Ruby)
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (61) +

Hey there everyone! I'm in the 2017 challenge and I'd like to start building up my visitor count for the fairy tale town hall and train station <3

animal-crossing-amiibo-card-saniro-3-etoile.jpg

If you'd like to come grab some stuff from Etoile's RV, just comment below so I can add you and open my gate!

I'll be doing this until AT LEAST 1/21 but my schedule is hectic!

I'm looking for fast interaction in-and-out~ So just run to the RV, grab what you'd like and tell me when it's safe to end the session!

- My town is Nascent and the mayor is Cai. Please use FC 2939-1047-2961! I'm using my back-up 3ds to make clearing my friend's list after trading easier.
- I will be removing the FC of all visitors after unless requested otherwise! :D
- My RV Camp is directly to the right, follow the path from the train station and you'll get there right away!
- Please don't run on anything that isn't a path
- Even if I'm online, I may leave my gate open for you to get your RV orders. HONOR CODE. If I'm away, please do not take anything off of the ground or crush flowers! You're welcome to talk to my animals, explore, and get your RV items. Ask before taking any fruit <3
- I'm awful with the in-game chat so don't expect conversation ; u ; (Sorry!)
- Don't pick up anything on the ground please <3
- As I said, I'm super busy so it might be hard to find a meeting time where we're both free ; u ; If this is the case, just VM me to tell me when you're free <3 If nothing else, after adding I can leave my gate open all day for people to come and go as they please. This is very risky though so I'll avoid it if I can <3

Last edited:
No, the amiibo character named Rilla has all the hello kitty stuff. She's a gorilla.

Yuppers~ This one has little twin star stuff as pictured on the card (fluffy cloud items!)

And I'll open the gates for ya <3

Last edited:
are you still open? i'm interested in making several visits!

Absolutely! It's in my 2017 challenge town of Nascent, and I'm planning to have her in town for the next few days to collect all of her set before I move her in! :D I'll add you now~

Last edited:

I'll be opening up again today! :D Just VM me if you need anything! Sorry in advanced if I'm not online when you're available! <3

Hey guys! I'm still doing this but my schedule is a bit hectic so I won't be available at all times! VM me if you're still interested!

Hellooo OuO i was wondering if you could open up for me? im sorry im late but i would kill to have some iteams and stuff since i dont have the cards thank you!!! :cool:

Back