• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

So I decided to keep Pancetti!

Buster Bunny

Bells
Remember that I was upset about getting Pancetti after Rod left my town?

I decided to just keep her despite the fact she was not really wanted.
Besides if I make a new town then I can transfer her there and in the future get the Ganondorf amiibo.

I really like her design though her name can be kinda awkward.
Pigs are not in my menu.

Good for you! :) There are so many great villagers out there, even unpopular ones. Pancetti looks cute!

Last edited:
I adore Pancetti. She s my favorite snooty. She moved into one of my towns randomly and I was very angry. Five minutes later, I was in love. She has been with me now over two years and is never going anywhere.

Pancetti is one of my favorite villagers ever. I actually love her name, I think that's what drew me to her in the first place. I actually adopted her from someone here on the forums in my last town after a long search.

Aw, that's great! Pancetti is the cutest pig to me and she's such a sweetheart. She's one of my all-time favorite snooties. <3

Back