• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Back At Last!

LoyalXenite

Bells
So about a year and a half ago I was relatively active on the forum, but my 3ds got stolen in a break in. After far too long a wait I finally have a 3ds again and can play ACNL once more (Though I felt it was best to start a new town so Im back at the early stages again) so I'm looking to add some fc again to be able to visit/get visited. If you're interested add me (code in signature) and send me/comment with your code :)

Welcome back! I'd cry if someone stole my ds lol! Glad to have you back.

Well, I have 8 people in my house so if someone broke in.. someone's always awake.

Thanks :) I was quite devastated, they stole my computer and pretty much everything I had of value in the house, at the time I was relieved that my pets were all ok but afterwards (and since) I've been devastated about all that they stole

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I have 8 people in my house so if someone broke in.. someone's always awake.

Unfortunately I was actually in hospital when they broke in so no one was home, but now my dogs are no longer tiny puppies and have grown into great beasts so I doubt anyone is going to try to break in now haha

Back