Back At Last!

LoyalXenite

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So about a year and a half ago I was relatively active on the forum, but my 3ds got stolen in a break in. After far too long a wait I finally have a 3ds again and can play ACNL once more (Though I felt it was best to start a new town so Im back at the early stages again) so I'm looking to add some fc again to be able to visit/get visited. If you're interested add me (code in signature) and send me/comment with your code :)

Welcome back! I'd cry if someone stole my ds lol! Glad to have you back.

Well, I have 8 people in my house so if someone broke in.. someone's always awake.

Thanks :) I was quite devastated, they stole my computer and pretty much everything I had of value in the house, at the time I was relieved that my pets were all ok but afterwards (and since) I've been devastated about all that they stole

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I have 8 people in my house so if someone broke in.. someone's always awake.

Unfortunately I was actually in hospital when they broke in so no one was home, but now my dogs are no longer tiny puppies and have grown into great beasts so I doubt anyone is going to try to break in now haha

Back