• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need some help!

riinasuu

sherb is baby
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
So I just got back into acnl again and I'm trying
to cycle out villagers I don't want so I can get my dreamies back ( they moved
away while I was in hiatus ))^: ) so I'm time travelling to kind of speed up
the process;;

I've noticed that the only ones who are stating that they're planning on moving
are my other dreamies and not the villagers I actually want to leave. I've cycled
through two months already to make sure and still only my dreamies are
planning on moving. Any ideas on this??

According to what I've heard, moving away can be seen as a sort of "challenge" to the friendship process, so villagers won't want to move away until you're friends with them. I imagine you're better friends with your dreamies than you are with the villagers you want to move out, so that might be what's causing it.

Try building up your friendship with the unwanted villagers. Spam them with letters and presents, do all their requests, etc.

According to what I've heard, moving away can be seen as a sort of "challenge" to the friendship process, so villagers won't want to move away until you're friends with them. I imagine you're better friends with your dreamies than you are with the villagers you want to move out, so that might be what's causing it.

Try building up your friendship with the unwanted villagers. Spam them with letters and presents, do all their requests, etc.

that's never been a problem for me;;
there have been times where villagers I haven't even talked to decided
to move, however I have heard of ones that say they're going to move but then
decide not too because you haven't befriended them enough.

I might have to just try befriending them and seeing if that helps, thanks
for the suggestion!

I ran into a simular situation, it can be challenging, I did some Google searching "how to cycle out villagers acnl" and it gives some tips but can still be a challenge, I eventually got the NFC reader and did some trading to get all of my dreamies amiibo cards, that way I can easily get my dreamies, and by keeping the amiibo cards it gives you insurance if they move out

Have you been talking to them while TTing? If they're at the stage where they greet you like you've been away for ages, they won't ask you to move out.

Back