• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers who are really cool!

Buster Bunny

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tell villagers who are widely regarded to be cool looking.
It don't matter the personality.

Last edited:
Daisy the dog. One wouldn't really understand why she's fairly popular until they look at her home: she seems to be one of the few villagers that actually have a pretty defined theme/personal interest (in her case, a scientific scholar).

Lucky the dog is pretty rad, he's an un-dead mummified dog with a cool glowing eye.

I got Frita in my first town when I knew nothing about plot resetting or the bell tree when the game first came out and when I saw that French fry sheep my heart melted, I know she gets some heat for being ugly but she will always be my favorite cool looking uchi and will always be with me..now moved to my sheep town but same old Fiesty Frita. I think Muffy and Wendy are untie too and Curlos doesn't get enough love great colors great smug sheep. Ok just looks have never had him yet but Eugene always seemed cool and Elvis, and I like Divas look too. And a shout out to fauna for being authentic looking, Colton for looking Regal, Tucker for being mammoth, Pheobe, Julian and Drago and other magical types for being unique. Kyle and Lobo are the most unique dog wolf types as far as looks to me so them too. And Bangle, too cute for words and realistic looking too only peppy too really win my heart.

Pheobe! She is the definition of cool. Her design is amazing :D

I'm not sure if someone agree, but I find Tom a pretty cool cranky cat.
A bad boy with these intimidating eyes and his quotes are usually different from other cranky villagers while talking about clothes.

Never call him "gramps".

Last edited:
I got Frita in my first town when I knew nothing about plot resetting or the bell tree when the game first came out and when I saw that French fry sheep my heart melted, I know she gets some heat for being ugly but she will always be my favorite cool looking uchi and will always be with me..now moved to my sheep town but same old Fiesty Frita. I think Muffy and Wendy are untie too and Curlos doesn't get enough love great colors great smug sheep. Ok just looks have never had him yet but Eugene always seemed cool and Elvis, and I like Divas look too. And a shout out to fauna for being authentic looking, Colton for looking Regal, Tucker for being mammoth, Pheobe, Julian and Drago and other magical types for being unique. Kyle and Lobo are the most unique dog wolf types as far as looks to me so them too. And Bangle, too cute for words and realistic looking too only peppy too really win my heart.

By the time I got to the last sentence, I began to wonder if there are any you don't like. JK, not a criticism, merely an observation.

I think a lot of the eagles are pretty cool and unusual. It's odd that you don't see many around, their character models are great. The same goes for all of the wolves but that goes without saying considering their popularity.

Sterling looks awesome. He has a helmet! I would love to have him in my town although it just seems like if he changed his shirt, it would ruin his whole aesthetic :( That's the only reason why I wouldn't want him in town. It was the same with Clay. He looked amazing in his original shirt, and once he changed, his design was kind of ruined.

Most of them aren't my cup of tea (bar Dobie for instance who is about to move in, yay yay yay), but the wolves in general are probably the species closest to cool looking. Kyle I guess would be an example, strictly speaking about look. Then there are the more unique villagers like Drago and Ankha. Those would be my guesses.

Last edited:
I always loved Tammi. She was one of my originals in my first town. I didn't realize I liked her so much until she left. I think she fits the peppy personality really well because she looks pretty wacky.

I think a lot of the eagles are pretty cool and unusual. It's odd that you don't see many around, their character models are great. The same goes for all of the wolves but that goes without saying considering their popularity.

Eagles are GREAT, they definitely deserve more love. There's so many nice designs in that species. Keaton, Amelia, Avery, Celia, Pierce, Apollo, my boy BUZZ who I'm so thankful they brought back in the update. Awesome bunch of villagers.

Back