• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dobie

Which wolf is better?

• Dobie

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Wolfgang

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Hey everyone! Just wondering if anybody has a town with Dobie living in it. I would like to see him for myself to see if I'll like him better than Wolfgang. I don't mind seeing him through a dream address. Just let me know if you have a way for me to just look at/Interact with him. Thank you!

I have Dobie. If you wanna see him, which do you prefer? Dream town or an actual visit? (though I'm going online only after an hour or 1hr and a half).

I have Dobie. If you wanna see him, which do you prefer? Dream town or an actual visit? (though I'm going online only after an hour or 1hr and a half).

Up to you! Do you need train station visits or more dream address traffic :p

I've got dobie in my town.~ my dream address is 4C00 0033 0DF1 or you can visit my town if you like

Last edited:
Not really a fan of either, but I think Dobie definitely looks more interesting at least.
And sorry I don't have them, good luck on your search :p

I actually had them RV visit today, I thought they were pretty interesting .

After checking him out from OliviatheCreep's town dream (amazing dirt paths btw :) ), I confirm he's a pretty cool dude.
Nice cranky grampa wolf.
He looks like he would let you sit on his lap and tell you stories of when he used to swallow up kids who got lost in the woods, even though now he's gotten too old to even just bite into a steak without cutting it into tiny pieces... dang now I kinda want him too lol

I've got dobie in my town.~ my dream address is 4C00 0033 0DF1 or you can visit my town if you like

I just visited your dream town. Dobie is adorable! I love him! I don't think I like the exterior of his house though.. It's so run down, lol. I love Wolfgang's house a lot.. Hmm. Now I don't know! BTW, I absolutely adore your town! Your dirt paths are awesome! I guess I'll just have to decide what's more important: a villager's design or the house exterior. Lol!

I don't visit his house much so I don't mind but I do enjoy him in my town and thanks I worked super hard on getting the dirt paths it's not as easy as you'd think they took me forever

I think I prefer Dobie. I have him right now and although I agree with the house exterior being a little unsightly I LOVE the interior which makes up for it! Also after having Kyle's exterior I can deal with anything.

I think I prefer Dobie. I have him right now and although I agree with the house exterior being a little unsightly I LOVE the interior which makes up for it! Also after having Kyle's exterior I can deal with anything.

Oh gosh, I just googled Kyle's house and suddenly I feel nitpicky about Dobie's! Haha :p I love Dobie's interior as well, but it's weird because the interior doesn't match! He's like a scholar/writer! Unless Nintendo was trying to go with the stereotype that writers can't afford nice thing lol since "it's not a real career"

Dobie and the shanty door FTW! Fits his older but wise, cranky grandpa personality more so if you have a forest-like town.

Back