Eggs
Old Eggs
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
White Rose
White Tulip
White Cosmos
We earn bells from posting, but we also spend bells. I was looking at my transaction log, 10 TBT was taken away for posting! Why does this happen? Is there requirements? How does the computer (whatever gives us TBT) know if it should be taken away or given?

If you edit your posts, the amount is taken away from you. I forget whether it takes it all or just some of it, but either way they get taken away from you.

the way the edits display in your transaction log makes it confusing.

typically, the log show your credit for the original post, then the credit for the edited post, then the deduction for the original post thst you wiped out by editing. it would make more sense if the deduction displayed immediately after the original post so that you could visually correlate the entries. ultimately, you dont lose tbt, you are getting a net credit based on the length of your finalized edited post...

If you edit your posts, the amount is taken away from you. I forget whether it takes it all or just some of it, but either way they get taken away from you.

takes everything previously gained from the post, then recalculates your new earned total and gives that

if your post is smaller, then you'll earn less; if it's larger, then you'll earn more

same size means same earnings as before, of course

Back