• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Never have I ever...

AmarilloVerde

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Candy
I was about to fall asleep when I had an idea for a fun game we could play here. Apologies if this thread already exists, the search tool and I don't understand one another.

Basically, the first person says something they've never done before, and the next person replies with "I have" or "I have not," depending on whether they have done the previous thing before. Then they say a new "never have I ever" for the next person.
Example:
Person 1: Never have I ever been to outerspace.
Person 2: I have. Never have I ever dyed my hair.
Person 3: I have not. Never have I ever had a pet dog.

And so on. I thought this could be fun!
So I'll start...

Never have I ever traveled outside of my home country.

As if. If it's that stuffed crust deliciousness, I wouldn't be able to stop at 3!

Never have I ever seen a cartoon better than The Last Airbender.

I have not...? I mean it's more anime TO ME so... I ****ing love that show though

Never have I been stung by a bee

Last edited:
Goddamit the internet knows me too well XD
(true)

Never have I ever cried for eating something too spicy

I think I have!

Never have I ever been in a fist fight with someone unrelated to me (had too many punch outs with my brothers to count as a child, but I figure they don't count).

I have! Now I want an avocado roll...

Never have I ever seen a volcano.

Never. I'm a good 'lil kiddo so far.

Never have I ever jumped off a cliff (or at least a really tall height) into water.

Back