• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Dog(s) *Update Version

Favorite Dog(s)

• Total voters
Voted for Cookie, Goldie, and Lucky just because they're the latest dog villagers to live in my town. It's pretty surprising that Goldie's leading the poll, considering Lucky is the one in Tier One.

I voted for Biskit! :blush: I love the fact he is a lazy person and I really love his house (both inside and outside). :blush:

Lucky. He was one of my original villagers in the GameCube game and I also had him in Wild World, but not since. I'm tempted to get his Amiibo card so I can always have him!

Lucky, cause i always feel curious about him. I mean some people says he is a mummy, other said he just injured. Who knows?

My favorites are Butch, Mac, Goldie, Daisy and Lucky.

I like Butch and Mac the most because I had both of the m in my City Folk and they are kind of identical. Goldie and Daisy are just sweet and normal looking dogs. Lucky is cool looking because he Egyptian themed which is cool! I don't really have a preference but the dogs seem to be weird looking as a whole, I think they should make some more that are normal looking, but then again I could be overthinking things.

The only dog I like is Cookie. :D I don't have a problem with Lucky; it's just that his aesthetic doesn't really match my town at all, and he would stick out like a sore thumb D:

P0mfyGq - Imgur.jpg
My favorite doggy is Benjamin.It looks like five or six different people designed his face but I like him anyways.His version of the town tune is hilarious....makes me laugh every time I hear it.

Goldie and Biskit are my favorites. They look so cute! I have had Goldie in my town for awhile now and she's still great. I always change my mind on whether I should keep her or not. ▪~▪ Biskit looks like a toy dog which I like. He was in my town, but I had to make room for others that I wanted, but I still lIke him. Someday, if I have room in my town, I would like to have Biskit again.

I absolutely love Biskit! Really the only dog I like actually. Goldie and shep are cool too though.

I think Bea is underrated, she's so cute I love her design. I want her in one of my towns

bea, maddie, cherry and goldie are precious <3

Walker, Benjamin, Biskit and Daisy in that order :D
I love all the dog villagers, definitely a dog person.

Last edited:
Back